Dextract

Which is better PUBG or Fortnite

Featured Comment

Fortnite seems easier to me. I'm playing both of them and I play PUBG when I want some adrenaline or something more challenging and with a more serious atmosphere and Fortnite when I just want to have fun with my friends and nothing else matters. It depends on lots of things, you can't really tell which one is better as it's strictly to your playstyle and what are you expecting from this kind of games...

14 minutes ago, testB said:

Overall I'd say PUBG, Fortnite is a bit too crazy for me. Too bad I don't have the hardware to run PUBG well.

oh okay. And sorry you cant run PUBG :( 

On 12/24/2017 at 8:34 PM, barbaris said:

For me Fortnite it is easier and free for me.

I accept with you :) 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:38 PM, skywallkee said:

Fortnite seems easier to me. I'm playing both of them and I play PUBG when I want some adrenaline or something more challenging and with a more serious atmosphere and Fortnite when I just want to have fun with my friends and nothing else matters. It depends on lots of things, you can't really tell which one is better as it's strictly to your playstyle and what are you expecting from this kind of games...

Oh okay then :) Thanks for the explaination :) 

Fortnite is better in my opinion for playing with friends and making new friends just hop on with mic and join squads  put fill on and sooner or later you will have 30 or so guys to plays squads with. PUBG can also be enjoyable with friends but usually when i do play its always tense throughout and there is less talking more silent walking.

I hate those cartoon graphics "Team Fortress style" (even when I like Overwatch). 

For free you also have "Last Man Standing", I tried it and has some things better than PUBG, but nobody likes it because "it is free". So I end up picking PUBG, not because it is the best, but because it has realistic graphics and more players.

5 minutes ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

do any of these run on this rubbish spec computer?

i know... i need to upgrade

image.thumb.png.3735ec9411ecc6cf8fddab9b2c93f35e.png

+integrated intel graphics card xD

when it comes to PUBG you spec wont be enough because PUBG using unreal engine which is considered realy bad engine for multiplayer games so its optimization already bad for high end specs

short as long you cant play smoothly with your pc

On 24/12/2017 at 1:32 PM, wilberthh said:

For me, PUBG is better.. It's just that PUBG isn't a free game. Beside,  the prizepool for PUBG tournament is huge.. I think it's better to play PUBG rather than fortnite.

That and because has better Community and Support.

21 minutes ago, hamur said:

when it comes to PUBG you spec wont be enough because PUBG using unreal engine which is considered realy bad engine for multiplayer games so its optimization already bad for high end specs

short as long you cant play smoothly with your pc

That isn't true. Real Engine 4 and upcoming 5 have increased perfomance massively. 

Also there's an issue with NVIDIA Latest Drivers causing massive fps drop and stuttering. Maybe that's what hits you.

Edited by DreamStage