Jump to content
Stake Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Milan

Discover Serbian

Featured Comment

23 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Do you use irl a dual alphabet for writing serbian, like cyrillic and/or a normal extended alphabet ?

 

5

Yes, Mav, both Cyrillic and Latin alphabet are used. Cyrillic is the official and traditional script, but Latin alphabet is also widely used. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mirela said:

Yes, Mav, both Cyrillic and Latin alphabet are used. Cyrillic is the official and traditional script, but Latin alphabet is also widely used. 

Now I will have to cancel the trip to Serbia, it´s just too complex.

Not only a difficult language to learn to speak and write, now I have to learn to write using two alphabets????

Unless I can get a personal assistant to help with translations there....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 7:36 PM, maverick528 said:

Now I will have to cancel the trip to Serbia, it´s just too complex.

Not only a difficult language to learn to speak and write, now I have to learn to write using two alphabets????

Unless I can get a personal assistant to help with translations there....

 

Mav, the entire support team will help you, but I don't guarantee people won't give you a strange look after our translation "help" xD :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

наши језици су слични. Украјински и српски. Некако сам говорио у Јерусалиму са туристом из Србије. Једни смо разговарали врло добро и разумео многе наше речи.
Хвала на сајту, занимљиво је видети

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Viksen said:

наши језици су слични. Украјински и српски. Некако сам говорио у Јерусалиму са туристом из Србије. Једни смо разговарали врло добро и разумео многе наше речи.
Хвала на сајту, занимљиво је видети

Да, слични, могуће је споразумети се :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×