Stake Raffle | Lambo + $50K Total

Featured Comment

Stake Raffle | Lambo + $50K Total

This biggest raffle ends soon and I would like to hear what you lot would do if you won the Lambo or the $1k.

Please reply to this thread in this format and tell me what you would spend the 1k on or if you won the lambo would you sell it or keep it.

If I won the Lambo I would sell it and give 40% to charity and help my family out (I will also keep 20% to the homeless and try and change there lives)

*EDIT:* Only 7 Days until raffle ends!

Edited by Spooklol9
Editing when raffle ends

If I were to win a lambo or even 1k , it would be so much to me because I could buy a new GPU , upgrade my setup or invest a bit of that money into stonks , if I would win the lmabo I would share most of the money with my parents and especially my grandma which would need it a lot. Good luck to everyone reading this and may the luckiest guy win!

13 hours ago, fourPfive2 said:

If I were to win a lambo or even 1k , it would be so much to me because I could buy a new GPU , upgrade my setup or invest a bit of that money into stonks , if I would win the lmabo I would share most of the money with my parents and especially my grandma which would need it a lot. Good luck to everyone reading this and may the luckiest guy win!

Wow that really touched my heart. I do hope you win so your parents and your grandma can have a bit of it :)

If I win Lambo I will sell it and buy a car that is most suitable for my city and for the remaining amount I will buy a new home. 5% of it I will still keep it for gambling and will start rushing to platinum asap. For the remaining, I will keep that safely and I have not decided yet whether I will use it for myself or donate. I will do whatever comes up. If I win smaller amount I will pay 50% of it for my necessary bills and the remaining amount I will use in gambling.