My limbo startegy will help you empty eddie's pocket

Featured Comment

Hey guys and girl i found a new technique to rob eddie. Hope this startegy help you.

First of all you need some good chunks of money in your balance for me 10$ works then go to limbo choose a new seed especially choose the one with alphabet's at beginning if there's f in beginning then just choose it. Then we turn on max bet button then go all in 1.5x for 2-3 time change seed go all in 1.5× again for 2-3 rounds. I robbed 50$ from eddie by this startegy hope you can rob him too. 

If you win big chunks of money then don't forget me i am Gavin211 everywhere you know what i mean don't you🌝🌝

6 hours ago, Gavin211 said:

Hey guys and girl i found a new technique to rob eddie. Hope this startegy help you.

First of all you need some good chunks of money in your balance for me 10$ works then go to limbo choose a new seed especially choose the one with alphabet's at beginning if there's f in beginning then just choose it. Then we turn on max bet button then go all in 1.5x for 2-3 time change seed go all in 1.5× again for 2-3 rounds. I robbed 50$ from eddie by this startegy hope you can rob him too. 

If you win big chunks of money then don't forget me i am Gavin211 everywhere you know what i mean don't you🌝🌝

I think I know what you mean... That's a tip begging =D
And the so called strategy could work for one in 1000..... definitely possible, but that ain't no strategy, you've got luck trying that, and by this time you already lost it all ... 1000% sure!

Edited by Jivotnex