Bronze Vip

chridz42908

Featured Comment

2 hours ago, MrBTCGambler said:

Guys please, there is an easy way, check this out. 

I have a new video I am working on and I will post it here.

But you don't actually ever tell people how you do it? Alright if you want to share such a thing, but posting videos of you talking about having a strategy doesn't help anyone. We are all keen to hear, but being signed up already, how would we access such a video/tutorial?

3 hours ago, lordsgc said:

But you don't actually ever tell people how you do it? Alright if you want to share such a thing, but posting videos of you talking about having a strategy doesn't help anyone. We are all keen to hear, but being signed up already, how would we access such a video/tutorial?

Sorry please bear with me, I have produced a much more thorough explanation video along with spredsheet discussing two stratagies. I am the middle of editing it and I will post the link as soon as it's complete.

Sorry please bear with me, I have produced a much more thorough explanation video along with spredsheet discussing two stratagies. I am the middle of editing it and I will post the link as soon as it's complete.

Here you go Everyone, as prmised. 

Good luck.

Any tips or other stake strategies you want to try, PM me.

You ran above ev to wager $5k with a loss of $34.

3 hours ago, MrBTCGambler said:

Good luck.

5 hours ago, MrBTCGambler said:

Good luck.

The reason I asked is because I was intrigued to see if it was a new strategy to me.

What about Baccarat? You can wager much faster on that and know your maximum losses. For example, you can do 10,000 hands at $10 in double quick time with a guaranteed return of $98,000, but more likely to be around $99,000, so a $1,000 loss - the same as yours but without the risk of busting anymore than $2,000 and it can be achieved without stress and in double quick time with higher stakes. Like others have mentioned on here, it's a quick fire way to wager and if you take a break at certain intervals, you can try and recoup your losses elsewhere.

Needless to say a lot of people may not have access to $1,000 that they can afford to lose, and certainly won't be able to sleep with such strategies going off overnight. 

Anyhow, each to their own. As long as people realise that there is a likelihood that such strategies will bust, it's just luck. Could be 5 days, could be 5 minutes. Good luck on getting Plat V.

Sorry, what's EV?

Expected value.

If the house edge is 1%, your expected value is 99% of whatever you wager.  If you wagered 5000 usd, your expected value would be a 50 usd loss.  You only lost 34 usd, you ran above expected value during those 2482 bets.  That's what makes gambling fun, sometimes you are above EV, sometimes below it.

6 hours ago, SynaTiiK0705 said:

What the montlhy for or ?

Once your on Platinum VIP. Stake is very generous in giving back daily, weekly and monthly bonuses. And I’m often given a nice amount, usually $2K for being in the top 1,000 players each month. Simply because I wager so much as per the video. All the money give me I just use to max stake. 

8 hours ago, lordsgc said:

The reason I asked is because I was intrigued to see if it was a new strategy to me.

What about Baccarat? You can wager much faster on that and know your maximum losses. For example, you can do 10,000 hands at $10 in double quick time with a guaranteed return of $98,000, but more likely to be around $99,000, so a $1,000 loss - the same as yours but without the risk of busting anymore than $2,000 and it can be achieved without stress and in double quick time with higher stakes. Like others have mentioned on here, it's a quick fire way to wager and if you take a break at certain intervals, you can try and recoup your losses elsewhere.

Needless to say a lot of people may not have access to $1,000 that they can afford to lose, and certainly won't be able to sleep with such strategies going off overnight. 

Anyhow, each to their own. As long as people realise that there is a likelihood that such strategies will bust, it's just luck. Could be 5 days, could be 5 minutes. Good luck on getting Plat V.

8 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

Expected value.

If the house edge is 1%, your expected value is 99% of whatever you wager.  If you wagered 5000 usd, your expected value would be a 50 usd loss.  You only lost 34 usd, you ran above expected value during those 2482 bets.  That's what makes gambling fun, sometimes you are above EV, sometimes below it.

you’ll see in the video I hunt for a good seed to do that. 

8 hours ago, dupeddonk said:

8 hours ago, lordsgc said:

Thanks for the feedback. I have to be honest, Baccarat scares the pants off me. I’ve seen people lose serious money chasing the banker run. I think it’s a game for high rollers. But happy to look again, if your right it might be worth doing something similar with the previous videos but recreating the game in excel and testing out different strategies. 

Do you fancy collaborating with me on this one?

I try to find strategies that work and share my knowledge with you guys. 

like I say on my videos, hand on heart, I want you all to win and all to smash through the VIP system because the rewards are worth it. 

On 2/28/2021 at 8:58 AM, Patriohan said:

Need $17200 to Silver :')

image.thumb.png.8c8ed3c765cfaef1a060743b639fbc6c.png

Put in $100 play dice at 98% and stake at $1 and autobet on instant play with no animation you’ll get to silver in 20 mins. 

• 1 month later...