Featured Comment

Sweet Bonanza FTW. My two biggest wins have been on that game; $9,000 and $22,000. The base game gets boring but the bonus is super fun!

As far as a "Stake Original," my go-to game is Scarab Spin; it has huge potential in the bonus (all wins are 3X). Good Luck! 

Edit- Dog House (original) is another great game.

Edited by 1UnLuckyGambler

Depends what you're looking for in a slot.  If you're looking for those crazy big wins then definitely jamming jars or sweet bonanza or any slot that can give you high multipliers in their freespins.  I've always been a fan of isoftbets Hot Spin and Hot Spin deluxe because they have some pretty heavy bonus rounds that you can hit and really make a mint on.  Plus the bonus round can also randomly be triggered at any spin which is nice as well.  Dragon tribe is a cult favorite too but don't get discouraged if you hit the freespins and choose the extreme mode and only win $1 because it does happen which is why its called extreme.

I like wazdan slots that offer you the option to change the volatility as well because you can switch from high to low volatility in the same session which is nice if you aren't hitting on a high volatility you can switch it and recoup some of that loss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...