Stake Forum
oxywizard

Flat earth

Featured Comment

7 hours ago, oxywizard said:

Well I think we’re all fooled in this new world order and they make everything too real and give us too much info so we never look it up for what it really is but maybe I’m wrong I don’t know but this is what I believe and see with my eyes, and it actually makes more sense to me than it being round, also I have never seen any satellites in the sky ever 

Life is a full of lie :) but maybe yoi are wrong maybe you are right. nobody knows :) only God knows about it. so pls dont argue :)

2 hours ago, kulegutten said:

Do people really think that the earth is flat? Are they brainwashed lmao xD 

no, theyre brain cleaned :D

3 hours ago, RicciRivero said:

Life is a full of lie :) but maybe yoi are wrong maybe you are right. nobody knows :) only God knows about it. so pls dont argue :)

yes that is true.

10 hours ago, LtTofu said:

I've seen one or two. Also some planets and a killer meteor shower.

dude thats great, i love watching celestial events 

3 hours ago, kulegutten said:

Do people really think that the earth is flat? Are they brainwashed lmao xD 

they're brain cleaned to be honest

indeed islam did say it, many other holy books did, you just didnt read much about it... but thats your opinion also im not a salafy or suni or any subcategory of islam, im islam it self in all forms mate relating to peace love and Positivity,  :D

and i do not care for peoples opinions of me, no opinion can shape shift or change my life in any means :D thanks for your comment brother 

@oxywizardOnly Salfy shyookh said that earth is flat, most of current Isam's shyookh refuse this idea and explained that the opposite is true which proved by science too.

Please stop distorting the Islam.

Edited by neoooo

''[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling ''Qur'an 2:22

it is what is xD im not distorting anything, and most shyookh are refusing the idea because it changes their whole belief about the world system and the lies that were build up on it, many other than salfy believe earth is flat, u just dont know them :D and you can believe anything you want but dont come accusing me of distorting the truth

because my truth is a whole different truth than yours mate. peace and love 

@neoooo

dont know what to tell you bro, but if you think im doing that, its your own opinion... but you should look more in the details and you'll find out that this world is just a big play created by puppet masters that control the whole world 

Edited by oxywizard