How to earn money from scratch?

adeczek

Featured Comment

Let's say,

- I am not able to work besides remote work
- I have 0$ on my bank account, 0$ in cash
- I am 21 yo
- Noone will give me any money, I have nothing to sell, nothing of value, even my PC is worth $50

The only thing I have is a phone, PC, internet. And a lot of time.
How do I get money?

Develop some skills  (programming, designing, marketing whatever) from a MOOC website and get better at it. After that either start freelancing( from upwork etc.) or apply for jobs at whichever  cool companies/startups' website you come across. Most have a "career" section.

With crypto? Get lucky with certain obscure airdrops (mostly depends on luck).

You can cook fast food on request, publish on social networks, in your place of residence, you have to do it in the best way and present it very well, think about ideas and take action. Once you have results, you can planning sustainability and other alternatives, first think about having income, step by step. Then specialize in areas that interest you, dedicate time and concentration. It's just an idea, I wish you much success. Remember the key in everything is time, dedication and effort

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

dont gamble,dont look for "easy money" , The best option is education..put that 50$ computer to use and learn how to code, since you have nothing but time, there are loads of free courses online that will teach you step by step ,quickly and easily.. once proficient finding paying work is simple. its not unrealistic to learn a coding language or 2 in a matter of a couple weeks if you have the time.loads of huge coding  online communities to join as you learn that will help guide you through it also, lots of local groups in every city/state/country that have meetups, conventions, workshops(all usually free) that will help you find jobs as theres a lot of coding job opportunity's where "if you know someone" your ahead of the line. when applying for jobs there no need for a in-depth CV/resume and all that formal garbage. you basically just need to say "i can code *** languages", they will test you on your knowledge and that will determine if you are in or not. .Best path for someone with nothing but a pc, internet and time

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

You can find so many remote jobs these days! You have a PC so probably you know how to use it. What are your other talents? What do you like? Maybe you start from there? There are also some good employment companies which  can help you to understand what you are capable of. Find the companies in your area, check the reviews online (i trust the reviews from the pissed customer mostly https://browning-associates.pissedconsumer.com/review.html) and start your new career! I am sure you will find something what you like and can make decent money with that. We all have our talents, even if sometimes they are a bit hidden from us)))

Edited by ellielo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.