Featured Comment

Hello all,

I've noticed in chat that a good few Stake players are regular users of methamphetamines in one form or another.  

If you're one of those people.  Why do you do it and how does it make you feel?

Have been thinking about getting involved so I can change my reloads to 10 mins and claim around the clock.

Thanks in advance.

TellyT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Kenigma

Where I'm from, meth is not very expensive and quite potent. It all depends on the person imo. There are people who cannot function in society while on any kind of drug or alcohol. Then there are others who are able to balance things a bit better. But, you're almost always going to get in legal trouble if the timeline is long enough. 

For me tho, it's a part of my routine. Makes me feel focused and motivated. And the sexual pick me up is fun. 

MSN years ago when o was young and dumb now I'm old and db lol I got into it gor the reason that I started selling and trying to keep up with tweaker wow all hours of day and night so I tried s bit to keep me going and long story short I got hooked on my own stuff people that worked for me got caught and offered a deal so I finally got busted did my time wich I'm grateful for going to jail got me off the stuff it's nothing to play with at first it's cool get alot of energy but as it consumes you your life falls apart you no longer have energy everyone is out to get you you end up looked in your house just looking g out the window or cameras if you have any and pray you don't see a reflection outside when you look out the window because it cops a sniper who knows your mind is just all messed up from lack of nutrition and sleep I think I went about a month on 20 hours sleep ten minutes here an hour there crazy no stupid way to live everything that you love and care for is gone you will blame everybody but you are the one that destroy it I mean hell I was being set up by my own people and couldn't see the signs wich were clear as day that they were helping cops get dirt on me but I was so messed up never sawit coming after I got clean and sober I look back and say wow it was clear as day all the setup they did but couldn't see it wich turned out to be a good thing because I got caught no regrets did my time never ratted on no one. Got clean thanks to the little rats so turning me in and about 30 years later I'm still clean well I'm hooked on gambling lol but that's about it but it's nothing ro play with it will take your soul your self worfh and all. That you love away from you and if you don't get out in time it will take your life so advice stay the hell away from it but you are your own person and if you decide otherwise have fun with meth monsters or shadow people they tend to pop out of no where and also your meth buddy's haha funny we justo say the difference between a crack head and a ice head or meth head we call it ice then. is a cracks head will steal from you and run, a ice head will steal from you and. Help you look for it well fhats my little piece of info on that if not allowed please remove but seriously if any one is thinking about using look at.meth user on youtube ir.will give you a glimpse into the life and I'd you can stay the hell away from it a couple times won't hurt until it's to late and it has you in its grip that's when life goes to hell sorry for being so long with answers like I said if not like or not allowed please .remove 

On 2/14/2021 at 1:33 PM, kingsmore said:

I’ve been thinking of trying pcp while on stake. I think if The pcp tells me I have a balance then I will in fact, have a balance.

Dying laughing at this ^^^ haha!

On 12/19/2020 at 10:05 AM, TellyTrengis said:

Hello all,

I've noticed in chat that a good few Stake players are regular users of methamphetamines in one form or another.  

If you're one of those people.  Why do you do it and how does it make you feel?

Have been thinking about getting involved so I can change my reloads to 10 mins and claim around the clock.

Thanks in advance.

TellyT

This is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life! Especially because I know people who do that. Lol 😛

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.