Is There Anyone Else That Didn't Get $1 Per Lambo Ticket Bonus Funds

PoserDispozr4

Featured Comment

I earned my Lambo drawing tickets in just 2 or 3 days and had just registered my account not very much earlier, maybe a week before, possibly two.. During these 2 or 3 days, I became bronze level VIP and then blew halfway to silver level VIP and earned 43 tickets. I wanted to have enough tickets to have at least a small chance. So after doing some winning and building my bankroll up to approximately $4,500 - $5,000, I ended up playing it ALL GONE b/c at that time the tickets were more important to me than the bankroll.. Well, as we all know, I didnt win the Lambo,  and then I didn't win anything  in any of the big money drawings.. So in my mind, I was thinking, well, I wish I would have kept my bankroll, but nothing I can do about that now, but at least I'm going to get back $43 for my tickets to try and get back some of that bankroll I played gone.. Well, the time comes to get the bonus funds for my tickets and I received just under $30, $13 less than what I was owed.. Which, yeah, it's only $13, but hey,  it was supposed to be my $13, and to be honest, that $13 was worth A LOT MORE to me than just $13.. I spent an amount of money that I could have put down and drove away with a pretty nice car just to earn those tickets and then I get shafted.. $13 is approximately 31% of the total amount I was due for my tickets. If Im doing the math right, I essentially paid $1,550 for that $13 that I was shorted... So yeah, you see, maybe breaking it down like that would have made the live chat person I spoke to about it at least act like he cared.. Not actually care, but maybe that would have made him ACT like he did..I hope you're picking up on how much this rep just absolutely couldn't care less and pretty much just blew me off...  I know for a fact that he never even checked or asked the "marketing people or department" or whatever they're called, about my issue.. But he did tell me, and yes, this is what he told me, "that our marketing department is never wrong and it wouldnt matter anyway b/c they already made their decision when the funds were sent to you." He then went on to tell me that it's for those reasons my case concerning my bonus funds allocation amount, not only could not be revisited and corrected, but that it absolutely would not be revisited and corrected.  I haven't met or spoken with a single person yet that didn't get $1/ticket.. Not one!! So why am I, as far as I know, the ONLY ONE who didn't get $1/ticket!?!?  

Hi there, firstly stake didn't tell that they would give you $1 per ticket you own, it was only a additional promotion to your on site wagers where you had a opportunity to win lambo or some cash prizes. You say that you got $30 or something like that, which is an extra benifit that you got, basically that is a cashback which not many other sites give. Apart from that you would have got many other benifits such as recieving rains, weekly bonus, monthly bonus, forum rewards , daily rewards and what not. What I want to tell is, why are you complaining... You participated in a event and didn't win, that doesn't mean that you need to be compensated for the same as you desire.

You see what I'm saying then!!??!!?? 

Sheesh!!

Protrader, how do you know what I was told?  Did you have my live chat and forums that I frequent all bugged or something? And yes, they did say $1/ticket. I'm not even going to address the rest of your uninformed comment that you felt the need to bless us all with.. By the way,  whats that brown stuff on your nose there?>>> What, is it.. is it cloudy and you're waiting/wanting it to RAIN or something?..

Such a seasoned Noob, you are..haha!

I guess you didnt really read my post in it's entirety, friend...  So Read....

"Well, as we all know, I didnt win the Lambo,  and then I didn't win anything  in any of the big money drawings.. So in my mind, I was thinking, well, I wish I would have kept my bankroll, but nothing I can do about that now, but at least I'm going to get back $43 for my tickets to try and get back some of that bankroll I played gone.. Well, the time comes to get the bonus funds for my tickets and I received just under $30, $13 less than what I was owed.."

Tell me where I"m complaining..  I state that I didnt win any of the drawings.. FACT! Do you see anything after that FACT saying stuff like, which im not surprised b/c i never win, boohoo! NO! You sure dont.. That would be complaining..  I state that I am short $13 that I was supposed to get.. B/C THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD, you presumptuous "I-KNOW-IT-ALL" thats not me complaining.. Are you complaining if your paycheck is short and you say ssomething to your boss? Are you complaining if the cashier doesnt give you back the right change and shorts you on your change>? NOO!! You believe you are owed , so you speak up and say something...  

Edited by PoserDispozr4

HAHA!! fourPfive2... Did you even think about what you were going to post before you posted it?!!?? Yes, it obviously can be $1 per ticket.. The extra .50 wasnt even from the tickets.. that was your Boost..haha.. And even if I were wrong about that, which I am almost certain I am not, then you still would have proven my point b/c now, out of the 3 comments so far, one was someone trying to score points with STAKE admin so they'd make it rain all on his account (I mean, what other reason is there for someone to chose a corner without even having a dog in the fight, other than trying to gain favor in pursuit of their own agenda!?!?) the 2nd one got overpaid by a factor greater than 2X for his tickets, and now you, the 3rd, who received, almost to the cent, $1 per ticket!!! COINSIDENCE!?!? I THINK NOT!!! Lol..

Edited by PoserDispozr4

On 12/21/2020 at 10:09 AM, PoserDispozr4 said:

Tell me where I"m complaining..

You're complaining about receiving $13 less than you were expecting.

If it's a valid complaint, there's nothing wrong with that.  As stake says 'it's your money'.  The question is: why were you expecting to receive $1 for each ticket?  Did they announce this anywhere or explicitly tell you that you would receive $1 for each ticket you earned?

If so, you have a valid case and I would expect them to compensate you the difference.  You should definitely contact support, I'm sure they will make it right.

The bonus was a surprise for me and it seemed like it was a surprise for everyone else.  If you heard after the fact that some people received the same number of dollars as they had tickets, then obviously you have no case and should be grateful for what you received since you were not owed anything.

Edited by dupeddonk

If I hadn't of been told $1/ticket, I wouldn't be here, lying , saying that I was, for $13.. All I ever want is what I'm owed... Nothing more, nothing less.. And No, Im not complaining in the sense of how they used the word to describe me. What I mean is, when that person said I was complaining, they weren't using the word to describe me as someone lodging a complaint, but more as a child, or anyone really, that makes a big fuss if/when they don't get something they want.  So to correct your useless post, b/c lets be honest, all you did was say that you thought I did complain but that it was ok b/c it was valid. Other than that, you pretty much just regurgitated the points that I initially made about them needing to make it right and ask a few dumb questions.  To answer your brilliant, breaking news question, did someone explicitly tell me that we would be receiving $1/ticket?... Well, sorry to say that its not so much breaking news, bud,  a reporter by the name of Protrader786 for the newspaper, "LAME DAILY" (1st commenter on this post) has already broke that story and that is why  the answer to that question is in the 3rd comment down, which is my 1st comment on my post. I'm beginning to think you didnt even read most of my post b/c if you had, you would already know that I did take it to support and was blown off quite emphatically.. Soo... yea...  Sheesh, some people need to get over themselves. Amazing  how so many people find themselves to be so important and interesting that when they read someone's post, they don't comment anything productive or help in any way. All they do is troll and find some way to make that post relatable to something about them and then just talk about their self...lol.. So funny.. 

Edited by PoserDispozr4

Lol dude nobody from stake ever said we were getting $1 per ticket, im sure you just heard that from random idiots in chat. Think of all the plat v vi and diamond players and how many tickets they had, they wouldve had to pay out so much fucking money if it was $1 per ticket. I had 274 tickets and only got $100, which i wasnt even expecting at all, and i was happy about that. Its all about what vip level you are. And to be perfectly honest, youll never be satisfied with bonuses until you reach platinum trust me.

I think that Eddie said that it’s 1 dollar per ticket - and max is 100$. 
I actually had 100 tickets, so I have no complaints :) 

26 minutes ago, MarziasDaddy said:

Lol dude nobody from stake ever said we were getting $1 per ticket, im sure you just heard that from random idiots in chat. Think of all the plat v vi and diamond players and how many tickets they had, they wouldve had to pay out so much fucking money if it was $1 per ticket. I had 274 tickets and only got $100, which i wasnt even expecting at all, and i was happy about that. Its all about what vip level you are. And to be perfectly honest, youll never be satisfied with bonuses until you reach platinum trust me.

I’m at gold. 20% or something. 
Can you tell me how much is the difference between gold and plat, regarding bonuses? 

really? So I'm guessing that you what, had a live feed of my every interaction with everyone on Stake? Every stream I watch, every Forum post that I comment on? that's what you're telling me? As far as the chat goes, I didnt even know about Stakes chat rooms until a couple of days ago, so.. Good theory though... And dupeddonk, are you seriously trying to demand an F'n play-by-play on the who's, what's when's and where's? First off, you won't get anywhere with me if you're traveling like that..  I don't respond very well when someone starts laying out demands, expecting me to comply... Even more so when that someone happens to be no-one to me.. And am I mistaken or are all of you Noobs as well!?  Speaking with such certainty and finality, dismissing my truth as an impossibility, as if your title's as Noob's were replaced with Co-Founder or CEO. Give me a break. I answer to none of you. If I decide to tell you, then you will know. If I decide not to, then you wont. Do you think I care if you think I was told what I was told or not?!?! ..LOL!! Last month, before having a falling out with my previous main site and coming here, I deposited over $40K there in Nov. alone.. Approximately $25K-$30K the month before that.. Do you really think that someone able to play like that is going to make a story up to get $13?  I can post my transaction history to prove that.. This year I deposited $175K-$225K, easy... And that's without December deposits.. 

This isnt even all my deposits either..

2020_pgs.1-5_1.PNG

2020_pgs.1-5_2.PNG

2020_pgs.1-5_3.PNG

2020_pgs.1-5_4.PNG

2020_pgs.1-5_5.PNG

I'm having to take screen captures of everything b/c everything is in PDF format which means they are too large of a file to load into here.. captures are much smaller files.. 

2020_pgs.6-10_1.PNG

2020_pgs.6-10_2.PNG

2020_pgs.6-10_3.PNG

2020_pgs.6-10_4.PNG

2020_pgs.6-10_5.PNG

2020.11-15_1.PNG

2020.11-15_2.PNG

2020.11-15_3.PNG

2020.11-15_4.PNG

2020.11-15_5.PNG

2020.16-20_2.thumb.PNG.60d93858764de66dc03204cf2f3e0cb4.PNG2020.16-20_1.thumb.PNG.a35cac2b376245b2ef006a99167419c4.PNG

2020.16-20_3.PNG

2020.16-20_4.PNG

2020.16-20_5.PNG

Does that look like somoene who will lie to get $13?!?! NO!  LIke I said, I'm just a man of principles. I dont want any more or any less than what I'm owed. And as I was TOLD, I am owed.. So whatever, say what you want.. i know the truth.. And I'm rich, bitch! lol!! By the way, anyone in the market for Alienware's latest, biggest and most bad ass  laptops in the world today?  B/c I"m selling mine.

And I was only able to get to Nov. 9th before they deactivated my account and locked me out.. I basically was banned b/c I finally started winning.. BIIIG!!~ 

11-1.PNG

11-2.PNG

11-3.PNG

11-4.PNG

11-5.PNG

11-7.PNG

11-7.pg.2.PNG

11-8.PNG

11-9.PNG

Edited by PoserDispozr4

Since you obviously want to know so bad, seeing how you've asked 2 or 3 times now,  i'm going to keep that on a need to know basis.. Now, if someone from STAKE wanted to know, I will be able to give them date, time, person, job, and a screenshot. As far as you're concerned though, Nunya told me....  And I'm hoping that your name is reference to poker, b/c I would love to take you out tonight..... To a high stakes HU cash table on ACR.. or any of their skins.. doesn't matter.. 

Your pick..

On 12/29/2020 at 4:03 AM, PoserDispozr4 said:

11-1.PNG

11-2.PNG

11-3.PNG

11-4.PNG

11-5.PNG

11-7.PNG

11-7.pg.2.PNG

11-8.PNG

11-9.PNG

Why are you posting screen shots of a completely different site, and acting like stake banned you because you were winning and withdrawing.  I for sure know this is not stake screenshots and so does the stake team.

what are you talking about? You obviously didnt read any of the post.. Stake didnt ban me.. And the sites name is nowhere to be found.

You didnt see that an administrator posted above you?

Ohhhhh.,...You're a quick one..

1 hour ago, meggiemegs said:

Why are you posting screen shots of a completely different site, and acting like stake banned you because you were winning and withdrawing.  I for sure know this is not stake screenshots and so does the stake team.

And for someone with as much experience posting here as you do, (614 posts) you would think that you are someone that doesn't make a complete ass out of themselves like you just did.. I'm sorry,  not trying to be mean or anything, but lets be honest.. You just stepped in it...

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.