Is There Anyone Else That Didn't Get $1 Per Lambo Ticket Bonus Funds

Featured Comment

I wonder who mentioned $1 per ticket anywhere😂😂 i wish it was that case, i had nearly 5000 tickets🙈🙈 so does that mean $5k?

Still received $100 bucks, which im so thankful for, i don't understand the whining, in the first place, this is a raffle, if you did not win, suck it up, no one owes you any compensation for losing, to even get some form of cashback is already huge

10 hours ago, PoserDispozr4 said:

what are you talking about? You obviously didnt read any of the post.. Stake didnt ban me.. And the sites name is nowhere to be found.

You didnt see that an administrator posted above you?

Ohhhhh.,...You're a quick one..

I can prove they are not stake screenshots and you know that aand the fact they they are from a different gambling site means you should not even be posting them here. It proves nothing that you deposited into stake and so means nothing in your argument that you are owed 13 dollars from a promo over a month ago get real dude. Find free money else where.

On 12/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, MarziasDaddy said:

Lol dude nobody from stake ever said we were getting $1 per ticket, im sure you just heard that from random idiots in chat. Think of all the plat v vi and diamond players and how many tickets they had, they wouldve had to pay out so much fucking money if it was $1 per ticket. I had 274 tickets and only got $100, which i wasnt even expecting at all, and i was happy about that. Its all about what vip level you are. And to be perfectly honest, youll never be satisfied with bonuses until you reach platinum trust me.

Well at least you got something, plat here and I got nothing lol

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, meggiemegs said:

I can prove they are not stake screenshots and you know that aand the fact they they are from a different gambling site means you should not even be posting them here. It proves nothing that you deposited into stake and so means nothing in your argument that you are owed 13 dollars from a promo over a month ago get real dude. Find free money else where.

OMG, nobody is saying that those are stake screenshots!! DO ANY OF YALL ACTUALLY READ  THE POST BEFORE YOU COME ON HERE AND PROCEED TO MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE COMPLETE MORONS!!??!  

Thanks for your very wise words, Meggie... Before you responded and made no sense this time, you did it again right before, where I then told you to READ THE POSTS!! That way you DON'T sound like an idiot that can't read..  Goodnight....shessh...

34 minutes ago, JTask said:

Well at least you got something, plat here and I got nothing lol

So you've spoken to everyone from Stake and confirmed this, JAask?  I'm guessing you probably haven't. Again, NOBODY knows who I've spoken to and what  I've spoken to them about.. Stop acting little freaking know it all trolls that just want to stop in on the post and give their OPINION, b/c that's exactly what they are, OPINONS. I know this b/c I'M 1,000,000% SURE THAT I WAS TOLD WHAT I'M CLAIMING I WAS TOLD. So, unless you have CONFIRMED FACTS about this issue, please stop coming onto this post and giving your WRONG, worthless opinions about how you feel about me trying to get what I feel I'm owed.  If you have something valid and useful for this post, then please, by all means, post until your little heart is content.  If not, excuse my language, but FUK OFF!! Anyway, I believe this area of the forum is for players posting issues for ADMINISTRATORS TO COMMENT ON and talk to the players. Not miserable asshole players who think so much of themselves they actually believe others, such as myself, should receive their words with reverence. Sorry, but you wont find that person here.. Your words won't/haven't even been received at all... They've been rejected for reason of ignorance. And laziness... Cant even read multiple messages on a post... It's ridiculous.. If you want to go onto a post and talk the way you guys have, fukn read it first, good lord, you sound like a bunch of imbeciles! 

Edited by PoserDispozr4

So what are you trying to accomplish here besides getting free money from a promo that happened over a month ago. You tried to prove you deposit and are owed money from how many tickets you had, but you show no proof other then screenshots from a different gambling site which is frowned on here.   Honestly only you look like a moron at this point nothing you say could ever bother me after how pathetic you look making this much noise for 13 dollars you will never get or were never owed, if you were gonna get it you would of by now because i am  sure you have complained to stake staff and they probably told you a legit reason why you did not get it. I will never respond back after this because you are no longer worth my time thanks.

Posted (edited)

Maybe you didn't see the date this post started? And I'm not trying to get free money.. I paid for it.. Here you are again, making ridiculous comments that make no sense. I've deposited thousands on here.. And only just recently, long after this post, finally made my first withdrawal of $1K, which I usually never withdrawal just $1K, but withdrew anyway.. Ended putting it all back quickly, but that's the name of the game.. Nothing new to me, matter of fact, you could say it was expected..  How about get a life, tell me what you're trying to accomplish by trolling my post, besides making yourself look foolish? Im not trying to make any noise.. You're the one making the noise.. What happens if you just read my post and mind your business and leave it to the administrators?> HUH!? Guess what.. NO NOISE!! Soo...yeah.. And no, I haven't complained to staff, I made one inquiry about it where I was then told to come to the player help part of the forum to talk to admin there.  Haha.. No longer worth your time? .. So I was at one point then, and now I'm not, huh?... haha.. W/e ..You're dumb... And please do us all a favor and don't come back..  (Clap, clap, clap hands)

Edited by PoserDispozr4
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.