Jump to content

Favorite song lyrics? ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐ŸŽต


Featured Comment

5 hours ago, MarcosPolo said:

If you feeling down and out with what your life is all about

Lift your head up hih and blow your brains out

This type of songs really do bring out the positive energy ๐Ÿ˜Žโœจ๐Ÿค˜

4 hours ago, edwinouj said:

imagine all the people!

This one should be the song of the Earth :)ย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

36 minutes ago, Mintin4gold said:

Someone will definitely write a song for you โค๏ธ

You can be the first one? ๐Ÿ˜Š Can you try to make a song for me? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Minaa said:

This type of songs really do bring out the positive energy ๐Ÿ˜Žโœจ๐Ÿค˜

This one should be the song of the Earth :)ย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

You can be the first one? ๐Ÿ˜Š Can you try to make a song for me? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Ok sure not a poet but will try ๐Ÿ˜

11 minutes ago, Mintin4gold said:

Ok sure not a poet but will try ๐Ÿ˜

@Minaa

i see something in you

dont know anybody sees

You are my missinย 

puzzle peace โœŒ๐Ÿปย 

When you walk into the chat

all eyes are on you

everyone wants to know you name

just wanna tell youย 

minaa how much i am missin you!

;))

ย 

ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mintin4gold said:

Ok sure not a poet but will try ๐Ÿ˜

@Minaa

i see something in you

dont know anybody sees

You are my missinย 

puzzle peace โœŒ๐Ÿปย 

When you walk into the chat

all eyes are on you

everyone wants to know you name

just wanna tell youย 

minaa how much i am missin you!

;))

ย 

ย 

Awww so sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒผโœจ๐Ÿ’– I will definitely make a topic for this and you can write it there too, as it is very cute of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 10:23 PM, Khobi123 said:

So all I see is

Missed Opportunity

Opportunity

And we keep on missing each other

The song in general is something most people can agree with, unfortunatly as people we all miss opportunitys every day, be it speaking to a girl you crossed on a street or choose a school to go to at a certain age. Its a small topic but resonates with anyone.

ย 

Many times, missing something is a better option :)ย Look at everything from the bright side ๐Ÿ’–

Link to post
Share on other sites

Swizz told me let the beat rock
For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (Goddamn)
I made that bitch famous
For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West
If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best
Why? They mad they ain't famous (Goddamn)
They mad they still nameless (Talk that talk, man)

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bojana said:

My humble contribution here โœจ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ˜‡ Dermot Kennedy - Lost.mp3 ๐Ÿ˜ and a shit ton of Hozier, but I observe his songs as poems, so all the lyrics simply hit hard ๐Ÿฅฐ

6d588e5d87dae939aa90c03f93edec5e.jpg

ย 

Wise words from this artist :)ย I have never heard of thisย guy Dermot before, but I too love Hozier, shit ton of Hozier ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ๐Ÿ’–

43 minutes ago, Rantly said:

Swizz told me let the beat rock
For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (Goddamn)
I made that bitch famous
For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West
If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best
Why? They mad they ain't famous (Goddamn)
They mad they still nameless (Talk that talk, man)

Kanye and Rihanna!ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Nice beatzzย ๐Ÿค˜

51 minutes ago, Dave1280 said:

When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather,ย In a beautiful world

I wish I was special, You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

I love this songย ๐Ÿ˜Š We all wish to be special for that someone special in our world ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Support
55 minutes ago, Minaa said:

Wise words from this artist :)ย I have never heard of thisย guy Dermot before, but I too love Hozier, shit ton of Hozier ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ๐Ÿ’–

This one is one of the newest collaborations he had, you heard it on the radio 100% recently ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bojana said:

This one is one of the newest collaborations he had, you heard it on the radio 100% recently ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

I haven't heard him before...His voice sounds familiar so I might have mistaken him with Calvin Harris or ColdPlay, they sound similarย to me ๐Ÿ˜Š Oh it might be because of the song with same name by ColdPlay "Paradise" (famous for mishearing it as Parrot Dies):Dย This is a nice song and lyrics! โœŒ๐Ÿ’š Already catching my ears ๐Ÿค˜

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, aeWinD said:

I had to choose God Only Knows but I kind of wanted to go with Don't Worry Baby... because... -chills- lol

Which ever is your favorite ๐Ÿค—

18 hours ago, Guest Botai said:

Mines gotta be viva la vida by coldplay

Any particular part of lyrics or the whole song? ๐Ÿ˜Š

18 hours ago, Botai said:

Country roaddssss take me homeee

Oh, lovelyyy ๐Ÿ˜Š Coming home is the best ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿก

Link to post
Share on other sites
Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...