New Stake Race Prizes! Vote now!

Stake Races!  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Are the new race prizes better?

• Yes! Spead the money over more positions
    • No! Change it back like before

Featured Comment

As a general rule the broader you spread the prize pool the better.  However, in this case that may not apply, recall a single player can have multiple accounts, if you are not careful you risk turning races into a mini-game of how do I split my wagers across the optimal number of alts.  So please spread widely and be careful!

Thanks for asking!

On 12/30/2020 at 3:32 AM, maverick528 said:

I like the new distribution.

But I also think 1 hour and 0.5 hour miniraces shoud be back.

I think the same, more than for the prizes of those races it is because they give you reasons to play and keep you entertained.

On 12/30/2020 at 3:45 AM, Steve said:

If you've ever made a bet on Stake you not only know what the races are but you've already participated in them. As you probably know the previous format funnels majority of the prize pool into the top positions but with this new format we aim to more evenly spread the distributon of money into more positions.

Races do cover 100 positions but take a look at the top 25 to get a better idea of the new and old values of each position. Vote which format you think is better and tell us why in a comment below. Also be sure to leave any suggestions or general feedback you have on races! 🏁

image.thumb.png.2462e7ec5f0b5c8e74f620866fe1fc9e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.