Stake Forum
Kargai

Bitcoin could hit $60,000 in 2018 but another crash is coming

Featured Comment

At least that's what cryptocurrency entrepreneur and co-founder of TenX Julian Hosp is thinking. He believe that the current drop in price is a great opportunity to buy more BTC.

For quoting him : "I think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark, but I also think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $5,000 mark. The question is though, 'Which one is it going to hit first?"

julian.jpg

Later in the article he say that the dip is healthy for the Bitcoin and I agree with him, things were not sustainable like they were. But to answer his question I hope the dip will hit first the 5k before growing up... just to buy a little more spatooshis before the rise :D

He also stated that a global consolidation of the market is probably coming in the next 1 or 2 years, meaning things will globally dropping not only in price but also in the numbers of coins out there. The useless ones will disappear and the real strong ones (the ones with real value) will concentrate most of the money in the crypto market.

About the future use of the Bitcoin he say the same that what I claim here for weeks : it will not be the currency we use on a day to day basis. 

Source : https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/26/bitcoin-price-in-2018-could-hit-60000-but-another-crash-is-coming.html

59 minutes ago, Kargai said:

At least that's what cryptocurrency entrepreneur and co-founder of TenX Julian Hosp is thinking. He believe that the current drop in price is a great opportunity to buy more BTC.

For quoting him : "I think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark, but I also think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $5,000 mark. The question is though, 'Which one is it going to hit first?"

julian.jpg

Later in the article he say that the dip is healthy for the Bitcoin and I agree with him, things were not sustainable like they were. But to answer his question I hope the dip will hit first the 5k before growing up... just to buy a little more spatooshis before the rise :D

He also stated that a global consolidation of the market is probably coming in the next 1 or 2 years, meaning things will globally dropping not only in price but also in the numbers of coins out there. The useless ones will disappear and the real strong ones (the ones with real value) will concentrate most of the money in the crypto market.

About the future use of the Bitcoin he say the same that what I claim here for weeks : it will not be the currency we use on a day to day basis. 

Source : https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/26/bitcoin-price-in-2018-could-hit-60000-but-another-crash-is-coming.html

You best believe i'm gonna sell all my coins and buy btc :) . Plus my brother wanted to invest so i'll tell him to wait for a while and tell him that btc is gonna hit 5k soon :) . Thanks for letting me know :) 

Did someone made a graph of btc price over last three years ? if we have such graph u can notice easily that TenX Julian is correct, btc always down more than half of its last max price then increase dramatically! 

Edited by neoooo

Bitcoins existence and proven price worth since released and existed makes the big whales investors most specially if the volume of big btc-holders will all sell at the same time makes really a big affect of price in market.

I strongly believe also about what you said kargai that the useless ones coins will disappear and the real strong ones (the ones with real value) will remain.Hope my invested ones with the $1 less value now will not belong to useless ones.

On 28.12.2017 at 1:24 PM, Kargai said:

julian.jpg

anything is possible, but bitcoin is sleeping now and has no intention to grow further ! I think that had to take a break before the new year)

On 12/28/2017 at 5:24 AM, Kargai said:

This kind of moronic speculation never ceases to amuse me.  Really?  The price may go up unless it goes down is news?  Come on.  I guess people continually stating the truth, "There is no way to know" doesn't make for much of a story, even though that is reality.

I like Bitcoin because I love the idea of a stateless decentralized payment network backed by math.  That's why I own it and believe in it.  The price is a sideshow as there's no way to know!