Featured Comment

I would like to start some type of petition to raise the minimums on rains. Personally I think that 5 cents and 7 cents are just too low. However another main reason is that people are using them to kick other users out of upcoming rains. For example when a HR player hits big like AVI or Bitcoinerz , some users ( I wont say names ) will start sending 5 cent rains over and over to increase their chances of catching the one likely coming from the HR user. This is pretty annoying when you catch that 5 cents then miss a $50-$200 rain right after that you likely would have had a chance at getting otherwise. If you agree with me please take the time to post a comment so that maybe we cant get this changed. Thanks

I'm not sure if your assumptions are correct or not.  The randomness and distribution of rain is a mystery to me and probably 99.99% of all other users.

I've personally had experiences where I have missed all rains for a week or more, yet other times I have received 8-10 in a row (including 2-3 of the so-called high roller tips)

I dare to imagine that the guys who are flooding the chat with small rains are doing so in the hope the bot recognises their names and includes them in the rain, and not to exclude others.

As I commented above, the rain process is a mystery & I can't see these guys knowing when they are going to be included or not. Even to increase their chances of inclusion is a long-shot without particularly extensive knowledge of the workings of the Bot.

I do understand your annoyance at this & The topic could do with a few opinions.  It's not a nice feeling when you think you are deliberately being left out or overlooked.

Keep Chatting actively and your turn will come, it may seem like exclusion, but over time it balances out.

Keep em Green & Good Luck.

Be Safe and make sure you friends & family stay safe in these horrendous times

I've noticed many gamblers are quite the conspiracy theorists.

There is no evidence that receiving rain reduces your chance of catching the next one. I've caught 3-4 rains in a row in the past, as well as missed 10+ in a row.

As long as you meet the minimum wager requirement and stay active, you have the same chance as anyone else to catch a rain. No matter the size.

**just noticed bytemetwice said exactly the same thing... my bad lol.

Edited by Zulu189
5 hours ago, FlunkenR said:

So you are complaining about not receiving enough free money? Sad

Rain is a part of the community. Im not complaining about getting money , im complaining about the people who try to abuse the system. 

3 hours ago, Zulu189 said:

I've noticed many gamblers are quite the conspiracy theorists.

There is no evidence that receiving rain reduces your chance of catching the next one. I've caught 3-4 rains in a row in the past, as well as missed 10+ in a row.

As long as you meet the minimum wager requirement and stay active, you have the same chance as anyone else to catch a rain. No matter the size.

**just noticed bytemetwice said exactly the same thing... my bad lol.

Conspiracy? lmao it doesn't take a conspiracy to assume that if you just caught two 5 cent rains it probably lowers your chances of getting another one. While that cant be proven I still believe the minimums are too low anyways. 

I think it's all just random.

Because of Bitcoinerz's 0.0057 btc rain, I received it.

About 20 minutes before the rain happened, I chatted only once, exactly once.

When I was watching a video on youtube, switch to the stake tab and see 0.0057 btc in balance.

The end, it's all random 😁

Edited by red95