What are your favorite books?

Nemanja

Featured Comment

• Support
10 hours ago, Mdot said:

Its got to be lord of the rings for sure!

Definitely one of few favorites of mine. Tolkien created a masterpiece. Can't wait for the the lord of the rings series currently filming. 

18 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hi nemanja,
I really like to read history of a person or history of famous things was happened around the world. 
example, books for Causes of World War II or Adolf Hitler somthing like that. 
:D 

I agree. I read history books a lot. Trying to understand what causes us do the same mistakes again.

14 hours ago, adeczek said:

crime and punishment.

i haven't read a lot of books in my life, but no doubt this is the best one. I've read it like 3 times already!

I haven't read it, but I intend to do. Some other books of his made me to sunk deeply under my mind. Great author. 

10 hours ago, Khobi123 said:

The dune series is one my all time favorites, another one thats one of my favorites is the stormlight archive series, brandon sanderson is quite talented at how intriguing he can make a story. 

Watched a movie, but haven't been anywhere near the book. Definitely going on my "to read" list. 

• 1 month later...

Lord of the rings...

I dont like this wizzard kid book....

Metro 2033 are really cool, alot of books from the orginal author  Dmitry Glukhovsky but then there is alot of new books that is taken part of the world he created but in different citys. Good shiteee

• Support
35 minutes ago, Skaberlaberhey said:

Pride & Prejudice, Jane Austen.

Good choice! 🙂

52 minutes ago, bizzmac said:

I prefer books with pictures in it ! 

So, photo albums 🤣 

53 minutes ago, respektvlad said:

Paulo Coelho - alchemist and many books by Agatha Christie

Alchemist is on my bookshelf for so long, but I still didn't read it. 😐

58 minutes ago, ZainyMerv said:

I Absolutely loved Deborah Harkness All Souls Trilogy

A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore, great dark comedy

Those are my two favs that I can think of right now, if I have a good book I don't get anything done lol.

Never heard of them, definitely will get some info and read in the coming months. 😃

On 4/8/2021 at 1:38 PM, HarriP said:

Lord of the rings...

I dont like this wizzard kid book....

Metro 2033 are really cool, alot of books from the orginal author  Dmitry Glukhovsky but then there is alot of new books that is taken part of the world he created but in different citys. Good shiteee

It sounds really good! Heard about the book, but haven't got opportunity to read it. 😐

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.