Featured Comment

Hi, semi new here. 
So over the course of this month. I've wagered over 60k and was wondering how much will I get back on my monthly bonus? Currently still in bronze rank, but on the verge of breaking into Silver.

If you read this, thank you for reading it, and I was just curious about it 

15 minutes ago, chridz42908 said:

base on my experience when i was bronze 1k wager = 1$   on silver 1k wager = 1,2$ and gold 1k wager =1.5$

thats base on my experience im currently gold now and 19% to platinum

you can check that the day when monthly bonus is release. ask support to your monthly wager and try to divide what u get on the monthly bonus.. :) 

Isn't that calculation for Weekly Bonus and not Monthly Bonus?

43 minutes ago, chridz42908 said:

base on my experience when i was bronze 1k wager = 1$   on silver 1k wager = 1,2$ and gold 1k wager =1.5$

thats base on my experience im currently gold now and 19% to platinum

you can check that the day when monthly bonus is release. ask support to your monthly wager and try to divide what u get on the monthly bonus.. :) 

That's sounds right. I think the same. Maybe gold is 1.3 or 1.4 but it's close enough. 

Unfortunately monthly bonus no one know how does it calculate. But here's a tip, You're monthly bonus will the same with the rakeback you get + the % of a vip player.

$1000 = $1 for bronze so for plat it would be $2.5-$3 then add the percentage of platinum vip.

If you wager that $1.6m I guest you have lot of monthly this month.

18 hours ago, justARabbit said:

Does platinum 1/2/3 have different caps on monthly pay outs?

I am a platinum 3 now, just joined in January 25th and never received a monthly bonus yet. What should I expect with a 1.6mio wager so far ?

read my comment

On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, DragonXiao said:

Hi, semi new here. 
So over the course of this month. I've wagered over 60k and was wondering how much will I get back on my monthly bonus? Currently still in bronze rank, but on the verge of breaking into Silver.

Idk how you wagered over 60k and still in Silver 😐😐 A total of $50k is enough to get you to silver after you created your account... As a bronze you'll probably get $15-20 as monthly bonus

• Support
On 2/15/2021 at 5:25 AM, DragonXiao said:

Hi, semi new here. 

Hi there,

Monthly bonus is based on VIP rank + wager from the previous monthly bonus till the new one. This means that it is still too early to know the amount you will get since there is still time for the wager to be counted for your monthly bonus. 

Also, not sure if it was a typo or something, but with $60k wagered you would already be Silver rank, perhaps best to check your stats on support. 

Wish you luck on the way to Silver tier! 🍀

3 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Hi there,

Monthly bonus is based on VIP rank + wager from the previous monthly bonus till the new one. This means that it is still too early to know the amount you will get since there is still time for the wager to be counted for your monthly bonus. 

Also, not sure if it was a typo or something, but with $60k wagered you would already be Silver rank, perhaps best to check your stats on support. 

Wish you luck on the way to Silver tier! 🍀

Is there any bonus this month?

11 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Yes, we don't know the exact date yet as it is always on a random date. 😎

It means that even the bonus day is also the randomness of the system? I just wait for the bonus, but it takes too long to recharge. so miserable..haha

20 hours ago, justARabbit said:

Does platinum 1/2/3 have different caps on monthly pay outs?

I am a platinum 3 now, just joined in January 25th and never received a monthly bonus yet. What should I expect with a 1.6mio wager so far ?

A fuck ton haha, that's alot of wager

I'm $7,000 away from Plat 1, so my wagering is approx. $243,000 (scary) since I joined in Jan. Tried my best to get to Plat 1 before the monthly bonus, but I can't keep taking the losses, even if I could get there for another $100. Question is, would it make much of a difference if I did get to Plat 1 before the monthly bonus came out? I'm hoping my weekly will be decent, which may enable me to get to Plat 1 before the monthly is released.