Stake Forum
oxywizard

Is Stake trustworthy?

Featured Comment

it is considered to be "provably fair" in terms of betting/verifying bets,                                                                                                      
also from experience it is trustworthy... yes..                                                                                                                                        
same owners of primedice are owners of stake (or co founders...)                                                                                                      

Yes! super-thrustworthy for me or even more! :)

I cant find any gambling site right now that is such superb as stake. The site is so trusted ever since I joined into it.So many benefits, giveaways and with loving mods and supports.

If i have a phrase to say then its, "Theres no site like stake" ;)

Edited by skillex

Let's see, they have many promotions to let you try out the site easily using faucet or chat contests.  Their bets are provably fair and they have paid me when I've withdrawn.  So yeah, when it comes to online gaming they are one of the best.

Are they perfect, no, things like the change to having to deposit to withdraw should have been communicated better, but as far as it goes, yes I trust Stake.

On 12/30/2017 at 6:42 PM, oxywizard said:

is stake trust worthy for you and your btc ? 

As experience, wagered 7.6BTC,
I'm telling you that, Yes, Stake is the Most fair stake website i've seen on internet, even over any real cash one