​ 💰 IEM KATOWICE 2021 Predictions 💰 ​DAY 3

Featured Comment

👉 With positive vibes only we continue daily posts with free IEM KATOWICE 2021 Predicitons! 👈

1️⃣Gambit vs EG - All the way Gambit, I would even bet 2:0. Pure skill from Gambit, best player Sh1ro against some CS retirees. That's a clear pick you guys can bet with no doubt

2️⃣Astralis - Mousesports - After watching Mousesport vs Complexity game yesterday all I can say is, they have potential. 2 solid map picks for them secures atleast one winning map for sure. Bookies are still favouring Astralis, but actually, Astralis brought new player to their roaster, making it up to 7 man squad. Big bet on this one!

3️⃣G2 vs Team Spirit - Actually, I wouldn't be surprise to see over 2.5 maps. BUT, Spirit showed up really well on this tournament, literally smashing great teams like it's nothing. Great odds on them.

4️⃣Big vs Heroic - That's a gamble match, Big isn't consistent as much as heroic, but when they have a momentum, they are unstoppable. That's more a fun pick than actual bet. 

5️⃣Team Liquid vs Faze Clan - Actually, Faze Clan brought Karrigan to their squad, after almost 3 years of him playing for Mousesports. This squad was actually looking really well in last tournament, what I can not say about Team Liquid. American derbies like Manchester City vs Manchester United in the Premier League, however, the result here is much more certain.

6️⃣Team Vitality vs OG - Over 2.5, obvious bet. Vitality isn't that strong rn, Apex decided to take a step back, so right now Vitality is no longer 6 man roaster. Playing against such talented team like Og, with Mantuu, Issaa should cause them a lot problems. 

If u are going to make parlay with these bets, u you can expect odds of 30-33 depending on the volatility of the odds, although as always, I recommend betting singles. Just as Liverpool were able to lose 8-1 to Aston Villa, one game can go wrong here.  🔥

🤑 Greenness and the winning coupons! 🤑

Kapokala

image.thumb.png.481ea25c78ec26ae35ef19725db5f669.png

stake sportsbet.png

11 minutes ago, Kapokala said:

Exactly what I said hah, we hope for the best!

Can you rate this from what you have more confidence from this 6 bets? 
I don’t understand anything about this games and just need some for sports challenge :) 

1 minute ago, Kapokala said:

There you go, 3 bets in total x6.41 odds, so u should be fine with sports challenge.

image.png

I need 5 matches but I can add more easy ones.
So from the 6 - this are the 3 that you most sure about? I thought you said that those gambit are sure.

3 hours ago, ameobi said:

So from the 6 - this are the 3 that you most sure about? I thought you said that those gambit are sure.

You can add Gambit and Spirit winners

3 hours ago, ameobi said:

Edited by Kapokala
Just now, Kapokala said:

You can add Gambit and Spirit map2 winners, because it looks like we will be witnessing quick 2:0 matches there. After that ur Parlay should be x24 odds. 

So from gambit, team spirit, faze clan, mousesports (1.5), over 2.5 maps vitlity - og:

What is the best 3 to pick? That you think have the best chance to win.