💰 IEM KATOWICE 2021 Predictions 💰 ​DAY 6 (Profit day)

Featured Comment

Hallå 🧙‍♂️

🤑 Yesterday we had 100% winrate in parlay (bcs I told u guys to bet single on furia), and 75% winrate in total. So let's keep it going for the big profit week! 🤑

Virtus pro vs Team Vitality - Two really strong teams are facing each other in this tournament, both are incredibly effective, but it's just a CIS vs EU fight. Vitality has inside problems, Apex isn't playing fine, he's not as good IGL as he was before, and with Shox both of them are SUPER inconsistent. Virtus pro all the way ML bet odds x1.99

Furia Esports vs Faze Clan - This bet is super easy, Furia should lose it even 2:0. Since they added Junior, their communication been getting worse and worse everyday. At the top of CS this is the key to win, communication, and they don't have it. Bet Faze Clan ML odds x1.71 (and small bet for Faze clan winning 2:0)

Astralis vs Team Spirit - at this point, I have my own theory that Team Spirit will win this tournament. They are playing really well, since day 2 they are so consistent. Big Aim player Degster has a lot of potential to be in top5 best players CS in 2021. Bet Team Spirit ML odds x2.9

Gambit Esports vs G2 Esports -  Not much to say, it will be tough to win, for both of the teams, but it really seems that Gambit has no idea how to play most of the maps on T side, and that's the advantage G2 esports will use. over 2.5maps , odds x1.89.

After first 2 picks you can leave a follow on this post, bcs I will be posting live bets.

💰 Secure the bag boys 💰

🤑 Greenness and the winning coupons! 🤑

kapokala

image.png

stake sportsbet.png

Edited by Kapokala
23 hours ago, Kapokala said:

Hallå 🧙‍♂️

🤑 Yesterday we had 100% winrate in parlay (bcs I told u guys to bet single on furia), and 75% winrate in total. So let's keep it going for the big profit week! 🤑

Virtus pro vs Team Vitality - Two really strong teams are facing each other in this tournament, both are incredibly effective, but it's just a CIS vs EU fight. Vitality has inside problems, Apex isn't playing fine, he's not as good IGL as he was before, and with Shox both of them are SUPER inconsistent. Virtus pro all the way ML bet odds x1.99

Furia Esports vs Faze Clan - This bet is super easy, Furia should lose it even 2:0. Since they added Junior, their communication been getting worse and worse everyday. At the top of CS this is the key to win, communication, and they don't have it. Bet Faze Clan ML odds x1.71 (and small bet for Faze clan winning 2:0)

Astralis vs Team Spirit - at this point, I have my own theory that Team Spirit will win this tournament. They are playing really well, since day 2 they are so consistent. Big Aim player Degster has a lot of potential to be in top5 best players CS in 2021. Bet Team Spirit ML odds x2.9

Gambit Esports vs G2 Esports -  Not much to say, it will be tough to win, for both of the teams, but it really seems that Gambit has no idea how to play most of the maps on T side, and that's the advantage G2 esports will use. over 2.5maps , odds x1.89.

After first 2 picks you can leave a follow on this post, bcs I will be posting live bets.

💰 Secure the bag boys 💰

🤑 Greenness and the winning coupons! 🤑

kapokala

image.png

stake sportsbet.png

Faze Clan x1.71

Virtus Pro x1.99

Over 2.5 maps G2 

Astralis vs Spirit 

Edited by Kapokala
2 hours ago, egirl1v99 said:

Not quite the same as yours we will see who gets it right 😄😄