​ 💰 CSGO 22.02.2021Predictions 💰 Fat W yesterday!

Featured Comment

🤑 The boys are back with another CSGO predictions post on Stake Forum 🤑

👉 Lower the bet value and don't take all the bets as parlay. Below I will let u know, what u should bet in parlay and single. 👈

⚠️ Bet ID to copy (make sure to read everything below and don't bet all in one parlay): sport:7104916 

The most obvious match winner for today:

Ambush vs Ago - I should bet on Ago ML, but odds on ambush to win their map pick are wayyy too big. Ago changed the whole roaster last month, they are trying so hard to comeabck to tier1 scene, but it isn't working really well. +1.5 map handicap should not be a problem.

Nemiga vs Forze - God damn, the bookie is giving us free odds on Nemiga. Forze benched xsepower, the guy who was mainly supporting Forze in past matches, this guy was the key to win. RIGHT after they benched him, they lost the momentum, started losing a loooot matches online and offline, u can't even take 2:0 with Low bet value

Lilmix vs Grond - I could take +1.5 map handicap for u guys, but tbh, I now lilmix really well, the best team full of throwers. Grond has been really good so far, with potential to win more tier2 CS games. 

Trident vs Case Esports - This is the reason why I said, to not bet them all in one parlay. Bookie is favouring Trident as ML, but it will be tough. Case Esports, the brazillian team is weak, for sure they are weak, and if Trident catch the momentum, they will close it out with 2:0 or 2:1 score.

Sinnger vs Copenhagen Flames - SInners is on the run to win more matches, but somebody has to break the streak. That's why I'm choosing Copenhagen for today. Sexy odds, u should be satisfied with the result. Not much to say, copenhagen had a looooong time to prepare, Sinners are consistent, but it's not like all these matches were played really well. The luck was always on their side, timing.

Havu vs Winstrike - With Nemiga and Forze ahead this is the most obvious match to bet on for today. YOu can combinate Nemiga and Havu to win in parlay and bet bigger, than on other picks. Not much to say, Winstrike is playing shit cs. Match against unique was painful to watch. 0 impact to the game, any tactics, just straight "rush and kill" tactic. That's now how the CSGO team works. You can't win the match, if ur team is full of Salah players right? Ye, that's how I would describe Winstrike squad. They have good aim players, most of them have really great headshoot %, but it's not all about shooting. Havu is wayyy more prepared and I'm putting my own money on them.  That's why Havu is the best pick with also crazy odds, x1.8.  

Summarizing: 

bets in Parlay I recommend: Nemiga ML, Havu ML (big bet compare to single bets stake) 👌

Single bets I recommend: Ambush +1.5 map handiucap, Grond ML, Trident ML, Copenhagen ML (bigger bet) 👌

💰 Secure the bag boys 💰

🤑 Greenness and the winning coupons! 🤑

kapokala

image.png

image.png

stake sportsbet.png

Edited by Kapokala

Nemiga ML X1.73

Trident Clan x1.54  

Grond bet X2.55 (1:2 score)

Ambush +1.5 handicap x1.64 (Terrible performance)

Copenhagen is currently leading 1:0

Havu gaming is currently leading 1:0 

Seems like the big parlay for Havu and Nemiga will be a W 🔥

and also copenhagen with x2.6 should be secured as well. We might finish the day with big profit, Just like yesterday! 🤯🥳🥳🥳

1378025361_stakesportsbet.png.f2055ffb7005b40bba37d298391c548a.png

Edited by Kapokala