I want to propose me as a moderator.

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers.

I would like to propose as the second moderator of spanish chat since lately I see a growing activity in that chat and there is only one moderator, in addition, as with Portuguese and English chat, the language shares several regions of the world as well as the time slot and that is why I find that there should be a moderator from South America with in this case Maverick528 and another Spanish , which is why I introduce myself.

Another reason why I introduce myself is that I have been in Stake since v1 although I was a few years away I have seen the page grow and I like it a lot and I would like to be able to be part of it with a little more involvement. I hope that this proposal will not offend anyone, because it is not my intention.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

PS: Sorry if i do some error on gramatical, my english is limited :$

me2.thumb.jpg.77f8088ddf66fc86571e2eb616508728.jpg

6 minutes ago, ghitagulas said:

I have a question ... what is your goal ... when you deduced that another moderator is needed in the Spanish chat?

I think this is explained on the post, but i explain again, do the recent growth activity in chat, also do the diferency hours between south amercia and spain i think one only mod can't cover all.
Its true that sometimes the activity on chat goes down, and can be managed by one, but others no, or, just maverick528 can goes to take order because is working.
Is for that that i propose as a second mod, also these days we talked about old times in chat (and its true that maybe can't talk on first person) and the good vibes they had before in the chat, not like the last days, full of bad vibes.

And maybe the point most important for me is to be able to be part of this great community with which I am already happy to be a part, but I wish I could get more involved.

Maybe is too much for me maybe not, but if i didn't try i never know.

Hope i answered your cuestion. Salut :)

10 minutes ago, aforcewan said:

I think this is explained on the post, but i explain again, do the recent growth activity in chat, also do the diferency hours between south amercia and spain i think one only mod can't cover all.
Its true that sometimes the activity on chat goes down, and can be managed by one, but others no, or, just maverick528 can goes to take order because is working.
Is for that that i propose as a second mod, also these days we talked about old times in chat (and its true that maybe can't talk on first person) and the good vibes they had before in the chat, not like the last days, full of bad vibes.

And maybe the point most important for me is to be able to be part of this great community with which I am already happy to be a part, but I wish I could get more involved.

Maybe is too much for me maybe not, but if i didn't try i never know.

Hope i answered your cuestion. Salut :)

after the discussions of 1-3 days ago  in the chat..... at the moment .... your answer does not convince me .... sorry ... I still believe that it is about something else .... you are a good person. ... but I don't know, something makes me believe that it's about something else 😞

1 hour ago, ghitagulas said:

after the discussions of 1-3 days ago  in the chat..... at the moment .... your answer does not convince me .... sorry ... I still believe that it is about something else .... you are a good person. ... but I don't know, something makes me believe that it's about something else 😞

I understand you can think that and I hope I can show you that there's nothing else, just what I told you before.