Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Captcha method that works more often that not. New discovered trick!

Featured Comment

Hey guys,                                                                                                                                                             
Here it is! The new trick I discovered to help you with captchas!!                                                                            

1 -In chrome: Right click on screen....                                                                                                                                                         
2 -Inspect                                                                                                                                                                                
3 -Toggle Device toolbar                                                                                                                                            

Or.... Ctrl+shift+i                                                                                                                                        
tehn Ctrl+shift+m                                                                                                                                                                            
then try again captcha.                                                                                                                                            

If still dont work, clear cookies and try steps above, if still dont work, do the same in incognito                                                                             
From experience once it works the first time, you can exit the inspect mode and use the screen normally and do more captchas..    

This method works for me 80% of the time and on MANY different sites... it has saved me so much time!                                                                                                    
Here is a video I made  if you do not understand steps above                                                                                                        

12 hours ago, wilberthh said:

Good method man. Thank you for sharing this, might help others.

There are some easier way though :D 

but sometimes this is the only way i get it to work, all other methods i know sometimes work but fail at times, then this one is the last resort... and now my first resort since its been working so well!! =P                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

If you know easier ways that work often like this one (something diffferent than clear cookies and use incognito or phone or other browser) please share !

4 hours ago, Kylor said:

I was having troubles with captchas, but its been working fine since I disabled 3rd party cookies on my browser (chrome), maybe it helps you too.

it has an effect? maybe your 3rd party cookies is a virus?

above all my trick is sometimes when i skipped choose pictures it acceptable and done :) 

4 hours ago, vian876 said:

it has an effect? maybe your 3rd party cookies is a virus?

above all my trick is sometimes when i skipped choose pictures it acceptable and done :) 

A recaptcha can only be affected by mass load of reuqests given by a computer and mass requests of captchas needed from the server. And also the net speed or the server speed also affects the captcha. Google checks the extensions for any malicious things before releasing them :)

On 7/19/2018 at 10:49 PM, Kate said:

A recaptcha can only be affected by mass load of reuqests given by a computer and mass requests of captchas needed from the server. And also the net speed or the server speed also affects the captcha. Google checks the extensions for any malicious things before releasing them :)

oh interesting,...                                                                  
i didnt know....                                                                     

maybe modifying or disabling some extensions may have effect... good to know..    

but i stull use my method and works for me more times than not