Cryptor

Teach Us How To Use Affiliate Program

Featured Comment

Friends, as being new to this platform and to excited to be part of this member. I want to start promoting this program so teach me how to use this Affiliate Program follow by step by step.??

just go to the affiliate section and create a campaign !

Name your campaign - anything would work !

Campaign code -anyhing that u want to represent 

and then click create campaign !

After that share the link to your friend and family ! As soon as they register you can see them in the campaign information !

You will get 0.2% of the wager f the referred user in commission !

so if you referred someone and they wager 100 btc you will get 0.2 btc in commission !

On 12/08/2017 at 6:04 PM, rack001 said:

After that share the link to your friend and family ! As soon as they register you can see them in the campaign information !

so if you referred someone and they wager 100 btc you will get 0.2 btc in commission !

Thank you for help.

On 8/12/2017 at 8:34 PM, rack001 said:

Can you make a visual for this please? :3

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

I would just like to ask members or my friends here to judge my work in promoting stake and to earn affiliates. Just a test. Feel free to comment and suggest anything for improvement. @HappyBitcoin, @wilberthh @SuddenlyBroke @Kargai @Dan@Brais and everyone. I need it. Thanks in advance.

Click on the link to check it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2533557.0

Hey mate, we already have two topics in that section of the forum. You will have to remove it, or at least lock it so you don't get in trouble.

On 8/11/2017 at 8:05 AM, cipok said:

I'm usually promote my ref link on my personal blog when I explain on how to earn bitcoin with free

I'm sure people will interest to visit your blog !

Just curious what is your blog website address?                                                                                                                 

Im curious how it looks like,