Sweet Bonanza Rigged 2k Gone in 3minutes

Featured Comment

im feeling like you, but with a lot of less money, but this week, and day after day i feel more bad with the site and the staff, they said the most important for Stake is to take care about the players, but i feel baited everyday more, and after i have days like you, when i spend 20€ for example, and all the return that i have is 4€ where is the RTP over 90%, bullshit....

I mean most slot game providers calculate RTP based on millions of spins on their games. I feel for you and it is some bad luck, but it is a small sample size in the big scheme of things. Hope you recover and if you want lower variance, decrease your bet size and use a system basing your wager size as a calculated fraction of your total balance 

File was too large but, going at $2.50 bets (paying extra for bonus chance increase) I rolled around 20-30 rolls and then hit a free round and cashed out $597.80. It’s all about luck. 

On 3/7/2021 at 9:25 AM, Kentakofotdm said:

Nah man, the slot is just terrible :/ though that's pretty unlucky, sucks bro.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:52 AM, Paijem said:

Ooppsss... U got a bad luck man... Hope u hit big at another chance... I think bonanza is hard nowadays

• 1 month later...

All of this bullshit is rigged. It's clear as day-  Sponsored/Youtube guys CONSTANTLY winning even when they lose bankroll, they magically redeposit and BOOM they always say " I somehow managed to get my money back"... Think that is just luck every single time? Hell no - Anything that has to do with gambling and money, its rigged.  They help the site gain attention and more people deposit so they help these guys out.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around how exactly, but its clear as day. I play just as much as them but its funny i ALWAYS seem to lose.   They give you a bone with a 3-5x bonus buy, make you feel special and then boom complete garbage. Something fishing is 100% going on here.  Wish we could all find out and create a lawsuit

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

All of this bullshit is rigged. It's clear as day-  Sponsored/Youtube guys CONSTANTLY winning even when they lose bankroll, they magically redeposit and BOOM they always say " I somehow managed to get my money back"... Think that is just luck every single time? Hell no - Anything that has to do with gambling and money, its rigged.  They help the site gain attention and more people deposit so they help these guys out.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around how exactly, but its clear as day. I play just as much as them but its funny i ALWAYS seem to lose.   They give you a bone with a 3-5x bonus buy, make you feel special and then boom complete garbage. Something fishing is 100% going on here.  Wish we could all find out and create a lawsuit

People for sure win from bonus buys. But for sure the majority will lose. I always assumed that the return to player rate is across all players not just 1 person. So just because you sink in a ton of money doesn't mean you will get the win. When I win big I assume someone else lost a ton of money and that helped me hit a jackpot.

• Forum Admin

A certain influencer won max bet on Fruit Party from a 5k bonus buy the other night. Spent about 50k in the process. So bonus buys work, but you've got to be lucky.