Featured Comment

Today I created an account called generodinero and I deposited 10 usd with the goal of reaching 500usd. I am going to do the challenge only with sports bets and I will share all of them here. If someone wants to follow the challenge with me and follow the bets, they can post them in the comments.

If we reach it ill give $250 to one of the comments

Good Luck!

Day 1 Balance 10$

sport:7931342                                                                                                     sport:7931338

image.thumb.png.c1f82a624d65527e3c33d29e50188796.png  image.thumb.png.6ee08632c7c3ddc03166dc58a5531200.png

24 minutes ago, Legitfree said:

Today I created an account called Goal500USD and I deposited 10 usd with the goal of reaching 500usd. I am going to do the challenge only with sports bets and I will share all of them here. If someone wants to collaborate, they can send a tip on the page but it is not necessary. If someone wants to follow the challenge with me and follow the bets, they can post them in the comments.

If we reach it ill give $250 to one of the comments

Good Luck!

Day 1 Balance 10$

Good luck, dude!! I'll follow with intrigue.

Just now, ProluFP said:

Any sports you gonna focalise on?

Seems like a good challenge by the way, good luck to you I'll check back from time to time.

Mostly football in stake and ill also share other bets in basketball from other sites (no stake) 

• Faris locked this topic