Featured Comment

Good luck! Do you have a plan? I'd be curious what your strategy to do this is; and more specifically than via sportsbet with basketball and football, that's a pretty vague plan/strategy. 😉

if you can detail your plan I might just follow along. I don't have much experience with sports book, so if you're able to take me from $10 to $500, you'll have a friend for life! lol

Just now, zzaharris said:

Good luck! Do you have a plan? I'd be curious what your strategy to do this is; and more specifically than via sportsbet with basketball and football, that's a pretty vague plan/strategy. 😉

if you can detail your plan I might just follow along. I don't have much experience with sports book, so if you're able to take me from $10 to $500, you'll have a friend for life! lol

I have a plan with 10 level of seccuity in bets, every level is 1% more of the bank in my bets and i have a bank of 1000 usd. I do normal bets but now im going to use these bets and get the bests and do the challengue . Im not english sorry if you dont understand, if you want me to explain again and better just say it

1 hour ago, gasset said:

It is difficult, but possible. I have managed to take $ 5 to $ 500 in one day. I can prove it.

I have also managed to lose $ 3000 in a few hours ...

Good luck!

So true. Hard to win, but so very easy to lose.

• Faris locked this topic