Jump to content

Mods on stake are biased and unprofessional


Featured Comment

I was permanently muted on Stake chat because a guy edited my text via inspect element to make it seem like I broke the rules. They refuse to remove my mute for over a year and ignore me. I bet if I was a diamond tier player they would unmute me. But guess what, if you are not a high roller they treat you like trash and ignore your messages.

Like the world is not crazy enough, welcome to clown world.

They also refuse to admit that they made the wrong decision as they do not want to take blame for it, it is easier to just keep me muted and ignore me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Exactly, what even is the purpose of the appeals section when they ALWAYS reject them? Like I said they will never admit mistake on their part and will coddle for each other.

And I am not even mentioning the double standards when it comes to mutes- more popular and rich players get away with saying anything and any joke, but if you are not so popular and poor you get muted for literally anything.

I am also sending a complaint to the crypto gambling foundation that has a license with Stake, as they are not being fair towards players. I am not going to stop fighting for the truth, and I am also planning on getting in touch with  higher management such as Eddie to inform him about the corruption and unjust perma mutes.

IMG322.PNG

Edited by Cogmaster
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager

Again, hello!

Once more I am sorry that you had to wait for the answer but now you got it. All who come to appeal get the response sooner or later because some cases demand more time to review. You need to understand that coming to appeal doesn't necessarily mean that you will get unmuted. It means that your case will be reviewed. There are cases where the mute gets reduced but there are those that literally stand no chance. Also, there are cases in which users come to appeal and get their mute increased. That happens if the user is being disrespectful towards the staff or continues spamming even after he/she got the answer or simply breaks some other forum rule. We are always here to assist all of you but you need to understand that we always recheck the case thoroughly and then we come with a conclusion. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tamara said:

Again, hello!

Once more I am sorry that you had to wait for the answer but now you got it. All who come to appeal get the response sooner or later because some cases demand more time to review. You need to understand that coming to appeal doesn't necessarily mean that you will get unmuted. It means that your case will be reviewed. There are cases where the mute gets reduced but there are those that literally stand no chance. Also, there are cases in which users come to appeal and get their mute increased. That happens if the user is being disrespectful towards the staff or continues spamming even after he/she got the answer or simply breaks some other forum rule. We are always here to assist all of you but you need to understand that we always recheck the case thoroughly and then we come with a conclusion. 

my 5 day mute increased to perm for saying "cmon dont be so childish", like really?

Link to post
Share on other sites

To play devil's advocate.. You are airing dirty linen in the public forum, without stating any evidence, etc.. Just throwing accusations around like chocolate buttons, and expecting... ? What? 

Again, not having facts, as you're just throwing your feelings around.. It could be seen that the two underlined points were achieved by muting you.. As, if rules were broken.. Other users may not want to read whatever shit was illedged to have been written. 

 

Again, just saying things aren't always clear cut.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
7 minutes ago, btctothemoon90 said:

my 5 day mute increased to perm for saying "cmon dont be so childish", like really?

You got your mute increased because of spamming the appeal section even after you were told that the mute will stay. If you had been patient your 5 day mute wouldn't have been increased. And you're still on the same subject even after you were told to write another appeal in a month. So, please, if you want this permanent mute to be reduced, stay calm and reach us in the appeal section in, now less, than a month. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tamara said:

You got your mute increased because of spamming the appeal section even after you were told that the mute will stay. If you had been patient your 5 day mute wouldn't have been increased. And you're still on the same subject even after you were told to write another appeal in a month. So, please, if you want this permanent mute to be reduced, stay calm and reach us in the appeal section in, now less, than a month. :) 

am i not allowed to post on forums and share my thoughts with the people in here? or what do you mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
On 3/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, btctothemoon90 said:

am i not allowed to post on forums and share my thoughts with the people in here? or what do you mean?

You are allowed to share your thoughts however you should also accept that you broke a rule and that is the reason your mute got increased. It's not nice to blame the staff and make them look bad in other's people eyes. As I said, there is always a reason why are things done in a certain way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

feel like drama of rich ppl that need to win something if just let it be or make new account drama will not happen why rish ppl need to find some chaos to their life ? stay away from problem and live in normal life with play eat work and fuck is not enough ? need to find some problem for fulfill 24hrs ??? we r know the standard right if assume that u r the owner of one store that one vip customer and one is window shopping u will treat them equally ? if i were vip and look at it the same  i will feel like dust so find that another store that will have some privilege for vip !! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As expected they have provided no proof to their claims and kept my permanent mute - and closed the appeal.

The entire staff team on here is corrupt - all they do is vouch for each other to keep their warm spots as moderators or Stake staff. Then you guys pretend you actually care and present me with false and misleading evidence for my permanent mute. Think about this, since there are no laws applied here mods and managers can afford to be biased and not give a fuck about people like us on here who do not wager one million dollars every month. Here is a quote that accurately depicts the situation.

"When the truth offends, we lie and lie, until we can no longer remember it is ever there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

And I have to say, the Stake mod team does a perfect job at coddling, lying and manipulating in order to maintain their power.

 

5 hours ago, btctothemoon90 said:

am i not allowed to post on forums and share my thoughts with the people in here? or what do you mean?

That is what you get for trying to present the staff with proof and factual information, they get offended because you exposed their corruption and biased decisions, so they take the easy path of permanently muting you, and BAM problem solved for the Stake mod team!

How dare someone question the almighty Stake mods and support team! They are never wrong!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, Tamara said:

You are allowed to share your thoughts however you should also accept that you broke a rule and that is the reason that your mute got increased. It's not nice to blame the staff and make them look bad in other's people eyes. As I said, there is always a reason why are things done in a certain way. 

You look bad in my eyes too now

I didn't understand how they broke the rules and why they got muted 😅

Or anyone that won't say something you like you will mute him?

I find that is childish too✌ 

Let's see if I would get muted too without breaking the rules 😈😂🤣🤣

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Paweramine said:

You look bad in my eyes too now

I didn't understand how they broke the rules and why they got muted 😅

Or anyone that won't say something you like you will mute him?

I find that is childish too✌ 

Let's see if I would get muted too without breaking the rules 😈😂🤣🤣

 

I'm guessing we don't understand how the rules were broken, as it was never stated on the post.. Only the claim that no rules were broken. 

I don't expect you'll get muted as you didn't break any rules, that we can see in the public forum anyway.. 

I mean it's not rocket science guys, if a rule is broken.. A mute can follow. You appeal it, have a discussion about the matter, and resolve it if possible between two adults. 

Can mods get it wrong, of course.. They are human.. That's what the appeal process is for. 

Do I personally know it works? Yes! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager
1 hour ago, Paweramine said:

You look bad in my eyes too now

I didn't understand how they broke the rules and why they got muted 😅

Or anyone that won't say something you like you will mute him?

I find that is childish too✌ 

Let's see if I would get muted too without breaking the rules 😈😂🤣🤣

 

 Never jump to conclusions! ✌ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2 Eth worth of opinion noone asked for but I feel the need to put out there;

Btctothemoon and Cogmaster are just like so many other people with the same entitlement and armchair ego that feels like a specific byproduct of the cryptocurrency space, and the more money circulates on these sites the more of these people it seems either are created or drawn there to siphon off the giveaways, and other things meant for the participating and contributing members of that community and site, it never seems to be enough and we see these public tantrums play out anytime they can't bully or spin some scenario to get their way, or whatever they think they need for free while they can't wait to tell anyone who will listen to them how they were wronged and had to wait while someone couldn't or wouldn't give them priority just hoping they would go away while someone who participates, is part of the community, generates revenue for the company, and was probably even in line before them, and might have a legitimate issue gets ignored.   

Try pretending to be mature people next time you get muted for 5 days from a chat room, just don't chat for 5 days and on the 6th day go back to chatting like you did 6 days earlier and resist the urge to say anything about it, just let it go...  I know it's hard and awful but after a while you might make people around you happier and you will be a little better of a person.

🧠

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, Reddmist said:

My 2 Eth worth of opinion noone asked for but I feel the need to put out there;

Btctothemoon and Cogmaster are just like so many other people with the same entitlement and armchair ego that feels like a specific byproduct of the cryptocurrency space, and the more money circulates on these sites the more of these people it seems either are created or drawn there to siphon off the giveaways, and other things meant for the participating and contributing members of that community and site, it never seems to be enough and we see these public tantrums play out anytime they can't bully or spin some scenario to get their way, or whatever they think they need for free while they can't wait to tell anyone who will listen to them how they were wronged and had to wait while someone couldn't or wouldn't give them priority just hoping they would go away while someone who participates, is part of the community, generates revenue for the company, and was probably even in line before them, and might have a legitimate issue gets ignored.   

Try pretending to be mature people next time you get muted for 5 days from a chat room, just don't chat for 5 days and on the 6th day go back to chatting like you did 6 days earlier and resist the urge to say anything about it, just let it go...  I know it's hard and awful but after a while you might make people around you happier and you will be a little better of a person.

🧠

Thanks for your honesty, but I hope one day you will be in a similar situation as mine. Maybe you will change your opinion on this in a rather fast manner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...