Jump to content

Cumulative multiplier - very nice strategy for a small account balance


Featured Comment

  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Khennneth said:

Not working out well for me at the moment.
I had it set to 5 wins in 8x multiplier at 400% increase. What would you guys suggest I tweak? Seed?
image.thumb.png.dee14edea8197be9e0bb0fb17543220d.png

there are days with really bad streaks, that's gambling after all 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mistaker said:

there are days with really bad streaks, that's gambling after all 

Ya, not my day I think hahah
I had it run in the background for a couple more hours to test. Almost 40k rolls but still not lucky enough to hit 5 in a row lol

image.thumb.png.1367825b0f15ae81883144989fea2c75.png

 

Should I change my seed? Not sure if this has an effect in the outcome though.
Do you change yours when you get streak of losses or wins?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Khennneth said:

Ya, not my day I think hahah
I had it run in the background for a couple more hours to test. Almost 40k rolls but still not lucky enough to hit 5 in a row lol

image.thumb.png.1367825b0f15ae81883144989fea2c75.png

 

Should I change my seed? Not sure if this has an effect in the outcome though.
Do you change yours when you get streak of losses or wins?

Yeah you can change your seed. Changing the seed is very similar to card shuffling. Of course, this does not guarantee success. Remember that this is a gamble.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mistaker said:

Yeah you can change your seed. Changing the seed is very similar to card shuffling. Of course, this does not guarantee success. Remember that this is a gamble.

Got it. Thank you.
Will try this strat again maybe with the lower multiplier and streak 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...