Vault with time duration lock

Featured Comment

Option to “lock” funds in your vault for specified amount of time. You choose the length of time (like 30 min or 3 hours) and can’t withdraw until the time limit is up. I think it would be useful to prevent you from losing all of your funds in the heat of the moment. 

7 hours ago, 131181677 said:

Option to “lock” funds in your vault for specified amount of time. You choose the length of time (like 30 min or 3 hours) and can’t withdraw until the time limit is up. I think it would be useful to prevent you from losing all of your funds in the heat of the moment. 

To you sir I say learn some self control and know when to walk away. That is how you make money gambling - having a short temper and chasing massive losses for initially small bet is what gets most people screwed.

Best of luck <3

Agreed, I won't argue with you on that. I simply thought it would be a cool feature and one I'd find very useful. I think alot of other people would be able to benefit from it as well. 

It's easy to get caught up in the moment, i see it happen to people literally every time I open the group chat. I like to put a portion of my deposit into the vault, kind of like an, "out of sight, out of mind" thing. If I bust then I always have that to fall back on. But I still know its there and available any time I want to take it out. I'd likely play alot smarter if I knew I couldn't access it immediately. 

Thanks for the advice, but feel free to keep your judgements and advice to yourself. There's a constructive way to communicate your message if you actually meant for it to be helpful advice, but the condescending tone of your message makes it pretty clear that's not what you were going for.

Anyways, welcome to Stake

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...