Let's talk about Dogecoin

Featured Comment

As you know doge coin went from $0.005 to almost $0.4 in a year. Am I the only one who had a huge amount  of it around 2000000 (2 million) and now regrets selling it. Tell me your story.

Let me start first . It was a wonderful day, and I find myself betting 10k/50k coins on 1.01x so I can wager. I deposited around 10$ and made it up to over than 200$. But this was back then , Imagine this amount now...I really wish I can go back in time 🐶
Do you think this coin has future or is it going to be just a bump then it will go down again???

14 minutes ago, woodyMoney said:

As you know doge coin went from $0.005 to almost $0.4 in a year. Am I the only one who had a huge amount  of it around 2000000 (2 million) and now regrets selling it. Tell me your story.

Let me start first . It was a wonderful day, and I find myself betting 10k/50k coins on 1.01x so I can wager. I deposited around 10$ and made it up to over than 200$. But this was back then , Imagine this amount now...I really wish I can go back in time 🐶
Do you think this coin has future or is it going to be just a bump then it will go down again???

The depressing part was... I chose to get my Plat 3 Bonus in DOGE two weeks ago, was 1300 USD at the time... I looked last night and it was around 7 or 8K - one of those "Why didn't I leave it in the vault" moments.

Then I'm perhaps slightly bitter because I felt that this was coming for a few weeks now when Coinbase went public; while DOGE is not a focused coin from CBase it's just the overall lift of Crypto, and I Figured Elon Musk and the "Reddit GameStop" community would also be all over it ensuring it rose, attempt to keep it up et cetera.

So naturally yesterday I have about 500 USD of DOGE to play with, hit for 777 USD (LUCKY NUMBER!) on a 286x keno hit; then another 350, 500 scarab spin hit, about 270 on Blue Samurai and when my balance was around 2100.00 USD or so I was telling my self to take the DOGE out and either A) Hold for the gains occurring or B) Convert to a USDC/Tether or into BTC/ETH/LTC incase the run was short lived. But...

Something I often accidently do on stake when playing in the Coin view rather than USD view is changing amounts during Plinko auto-bets; I often get my best hits when I am quickly going down and up a few dollars for a few balls then back to a "Safer" when a hit is still is groovy  as either profit or maintained.  The problem I have is while rushing with so many digits I've (7 or 8 times) have busted or taken a huge lose due to an accidental decimal in a quick switch situation. So yesterday I dumped about 400 USD on a spin intending closer to 35; and that sent me into tilt and spiral mode.

Now... In regard to DOGE itself - I really believe while it's going down now that it will raise a bit more and stabilize. I just currently am beating myself up as I really F'd up initially not holding as I intended to and chasing losses in a currency that was going up in huge chunks every 20-30 minutes I'd check and my 777 hit for example was over 920 about 20 minutes after. Everyone here with any sense would have pulled back and WD. I did not.

This ended up being a post about why I'm sort of Jelly about those that did not fudge up the way I had, as my intention was to ride out this raise that I believed was going to come. It came and it is indeed here - I just am now not able to enjoy it.

To those at the moment who bought in prior; I believe it's at the point that I'd stay in and see what happens within about a 7 cent up or down swing before making any moves; and would encourage people to BUY Doge at the moment despite EXTREME VOLATILITY - Your gambling on Stake anyway; take the gamble as long as you know that this one can make you richer or kicking yourself in your own groin like me. 

With that said Stay Green, Know when to W/D - Always keep Alerts on prices so you don't miss a window of opportunity and while many people see me hitting and enjoy discussing play styles and currencies in chat... Do NOT play LIKE ME. You will end up depressed, play smart and enjoy this weeks boost guys and gals!

With love,
Wind

Doge En Route to Mars? Perhaps. 

2 minutes ago, aeWinD said:

The depressing part was... I chose to get my Plat 3 Bonus in DOGE two weeks ago, was 1300 USD at the time... I looked last night and it was around 7 or 8K - one of those "Why didn't I leave it in the vault" moments.

Then I'm perhaps slightly bitter because I felt that this was coming for a few weeks now when Coinbase went public; while DOGE is not a focused coin from CBase it's just the overall lift of Crypto, and I Figured Elon Musk and the "Reddit GameStop" community would also be all over it ensuring it rose, attempt to keep it up et cetera.

So naturally yesterday I have about 500 USD of DOGE to play with, hit for 777 USD (LUCKY NUMBER!) on a 286x keno hit; then another 350, 500 scarab spin hit, about 270 on Blue Samurai and when my balance was around 2100.00 USD or so I was telling my self to take the DOGE out and either A) Hold for the gains occurring or B) Convert to a USDC/Tether or into BTC/ETH/LTC incase the run was short lived. But...

Something I often accidently do on stake when playing in the Coin view rather than USD view is changing amounts during Plinko auto-bets; I often get my best hits when I am quickly going down and up a few dollars for a few balls then back to a "Safer" when a hit is still is groovy  as either profit or maintained.  The problem I have is while rushing with so many digits I've (7 or 8 times) have busted or taken a huge lose due to an accidental decimal in a quick switch situation. So yesterday I dumped about 400 USD on a spin intending closer to 35; and that sent me into tilt and spiral mode.

Now... In regard to DOGE itself - I really believe while it's going down now that it will raise a bit more and stabilize. I just currently am beating myself up as I really F'd up initially not holding as I intended to and chasing losses in a currency that was going up in huge chunks every 20-30 minutes I'd check and my 777 hit for example was over 920 about 20 minutes after. Everyone here with any sense would have pulled back and WD. I did not.

This ended up being a post about why I'm sort of Jelly about those that did not fudge up the way I had, as my intention was to ride out this raise that I believed was going to come. It came and it is indeed here - I just am now not able to enjoy it.

To those at the moment who bought in prior; I believe it's at the point that I'd stay in and see what happens within about a 7 cent up or down swing before making any moves; and would encourage people to BUY Doge at the moment despite EXTREME VOLATILITY - Your gambling on Stake anyway; take the gamble as long as you know that this one can make you richer or kicking yourself in your own groin like me. 

With that said Stay Green, Know when to W/D - Always keep Alerts on prices so you don't miss a window of opportunity and while many people see me hitting and enjoy discussing play styles and currencies in chat... Do NOT play LIKE ME. You will end up depressed, play smart and enjoy this weeks boost guys and gals!

With love,
Wind

Doge En Route to Mars? Perhaps. 

I am really sorry about that. Don't worry one day everybody will be happy and win big. But remember a win is not a win unless you cash it out!!!
Stay safe
-woodymoney

9 minutes ago, woodyMoney said:

I am really sorry about that. Don't worry one day everybody will be happy and win big. But remember a win is not a win unless you cash it out!!!
Stay safe
-woodymoney

Oh, I understand my man - Part of the being a streamer portion is you really want to keep people engaged for as long as possible and that often ends up with playing too long as revenue is coming in due to advertisement density and subscriptions, tips et cetera; I most likely play too long and make mistakes while Multi-tasking or due to trying to fill content creation blocks.

While your statement is 100% true one thing cannot be denied - a vod or clip made of you hitting 6K bonus and then bringing it up to 19K is an awesome video moment that cannot be erased from the memory of the viewer - it looks impressive. The downside is the rest of the VOD when I tanked the entire balance (This was on my brithday stream; stream goal was 1K for each year; trying to get to 32K - ended up reaching about 23K before it just went full on down the sink mode for the last 2-3 hours -laughing- THOSE HOURS DON'T COUNT! :P 

Endless love and stay safe woody!

Just now, billcolton said:

im thinking to take my gold bonus in doge what u think

I'm taking my BOOST in Doge today, when is the gold bonus?

I don't think Doge need to be talked It is the People's Currency and the ultimate Power is in People's Hand a little by little pump of middle class New investor  can boom the Prices.

As long as it has People's Support it will goin to thr Moon for sure.

• 2 weeks later...