Bonus Boost and Tier Inconsistencies

Featured Comment

Okay, So i’ve read quite a number of issues about the bonuses that we receive as players wether it’s weekly or monthly, whatever.

My last weeks total amount of wager was somewhere around 2.5k plus less than 10% to hit tier 1 Bronze Level. Players always expect that as their tier goes up the bonuses follows and goes up too. I almost cried when i received my boost bonus today, that no matter how poor my math is, from a wager of 2.5k and then receive a bonus of 2.49 will get you an idea on the amount you need to actually wager to receive a significantly better amouny of bonus. In my case, it 0.099% of the total amount of wager of that week. 

Also, when i hit the Bronze tier i had to forfiet the Reload bonus of that week and wait 5 days for the boost bonus to be activated. In last weeks Reload bonus alone assuming i chose not to take Bronze tier and waited, i would have received somewhere around 100-200 in Reload bonuses alone. 

The terms and condition the bonus and how it is being calculated is way off given the facts i stated here.

WAGER - 2,500

Forfieted bonus - 150

RECEIVED BOOST BONUS - 2.49 

No matter how you look at it, it doesn’t make sense. A 1% cashback could be acceptable. Considering this is a weekly bonus. 

But hey, there’s nothing we can do. Other than just hope we soon hit that Jackpot!!!

heheheh

On 4/18/2021 at 2:15 AM, Takadhun said:

Okay, So i’ve read quite a number of issues about the bonuses that we receive as players wether it’s weekly or monthly, whatever.

My last weeks total amount of wager was somewhere around 2.5k plus less than 10% to hit tier 1 Bronze Level. Players always expect that as their tier goes up the bonuses follows and goes up too. I almost cried when i received my boost bonus today, that no matter how poor my math is, from a wager of 2.5k and then receive a bonus of 2.49 will get you an idea on the amount you need to actually wager to receive a significantly better amouny of bonus. In my case, it 0.099% of the total amount of wager of that week. 

Also, when i hit the Bronze tier i had to forfiet the Reload bonus of that week and wait 5 days for the boost bonus to be activated. In last weeks Reload bonus alone assuming i chose not to take Bronze tier and waited, i would have received somewhere around 100-200 in Reload bonuses alone. 

The terms and condition the bonus and how it is being calculated is way off given the facts i stated here.

WAGER - 2,500

Forfieted bonus - 150

RECEIVED BOOST BONUS - 2.49 

No matter how you look at it, it doesn’t make sense. A 1% cashback could be acceptable. Considering this is a weekly bonus. 

But hey, there’s nothing we can do. Other than just hope we soon hit that Jackpot!!!

heheheh

I think monthly bonuses/reloads are only based on wagered...

However, you’ll need to include your profit/losses as that affects how much you get for your weekly boost. 

Any bonus-experienced VIPs know if deposits/withdrawals (not profit/losses) are ever taken into consideration for bonus amounts? 

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately the rules doesn’t say that neither a win or a loss carries weight on the amount of bonus you receive, the way i understand it, was pretty straight forward ( the more you play the bigger the boost ) - see attached photo. 

Obviously there are a few things to consider, the only issue i have really is, if it is indeed true as advertised, and on the facts of this weeks boost bonus, i would have to at the very least wager in and around 10,000 usd and even with that i’m expected only to receive a weeks bonus of somewhere in the neighborhood of 9.00 to 10.00 usd. 10usd being the maximum. ( again looking at the facts of this weeks bonus ).

9F6B845F-3F71-4D4E-AE30-87B0617EAA06.jpeg

Edited by Takadhun

From my experience the weekly bonus mostly takes into account the wager. I'm not really sure it factors in the P/L for that week or any deposits/withdrawals. But if it does it just affects quite lightly, because it is predominantly determined by that weeks wager as they've advertised and I too have noticed.

@Takadhunthe VIP level does matter too. A few old bonuses I remember - I received around 23 usd once having wagered 14k, and a 45 usd bonus for around 35k wager (platinum 1). So yeah, definitely the higher the wager the more you get. :) 

Hey, That is exactly the point i’m trying to make. Only if a player’s week wager hits 10k upward that we receive a significant amount of boost bonus, which is quite a tall order. especially if on your first wave of games you find yourself on the losing side. 

Anyway, what is important to me at the end of the day, is that, i don’t ran into a troubles of cashing out. So far Stake has done a really great job. Bitstarz, i feel is quite inconsistent in this aspect.