What are the chances of hitting the 1000x

diegovpp

Featured Comment

• 3 weeks later...

1/32k mathematically

Depends on ur seed. Seen nonce 75 get it. Seen nonce 178 get it. Seen nonce 95k get it. 

I like to change seed after 7k nonce if no 1000x yet. 

Also feel like if you keep hitting 130x I get the 1000x way less

• Forum Admin

tl:dr Odds are 1 / 32768 :)

But obviously, your seed can have different odds, for example, i had a 1000x after ~2000 balls. Some had a 1000x after 40,000 balls. At the end of the day, its all based around your seed (You can see your seeds results aswell)

One in 32k is the approximate odds. Try using a seed and if you see the balls bouncing more than usual go for 1kx. Thing is, seeds like some games more than other so finding the seed that hits all your games u like to play then attack! Stay green!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so what are the ods of hitting 170x on height of 12 levels. 

I think betting $10 a ball for example and dropping for the 170 which gives you $1700 is more likely to hit and it has for me  2 times now. Where as dropping the $1 balls on the top level, you lose more and I have only hit the $1kx once.  

So if you did $6 bets the 170 gets you  $1020 so this is a more equivolent outcome and a much lower risk profile compared to the $10. I feel like this is a far more repeatable way to gain 1k. Yes the outlay is higher but the result is more frequent and you lose less of your balls to the horrible middle. Just hit enough 8x and 24x to keep steady, which the right seed for is not too hard to find. As  someone else said, find a bouncy erattic seed. They get you to the outside chances more.  

I hit it twice within 200 drops (Plinko) but it was last May and that was the last. Up until now , no matter how many times I change client seeds and thousands drops I do. I can't even get any , just full of baits that balls jump out to corner but going back to middle 0.20x haha. it's kinda tilting feeling