🏆​[$90] Stake Maintenance Boredom Prize|

Featured Comment

During the maintenance, I checked some crypto coins, speculating in coins is very similar to gambling. 

When a coin you bought at 0.00001 suddenly goes to over x100 (or more) , have almost the same feeling to it as hitting x100 on a slot machine 😃

Natsu00

Well I attempted to play on some other sites but busting made me throw my mouse at my computer screen. Lol So i then smoked a large quantity of drugs and spent the last 2 hours sitting on my floor tweaking on hooking speakers up to my stereo as the speakers i was using was made out of 8 dead speakers from old phones wired together LoL. I now have music again and remembered how much i hate drake lmfao! Its a good thing there was no Leafs game to watch when i am mad like that as I have broken two big screen tvs watching hockey games. When the other team scores i got so mad I threw the remote through the tv. Lol twice. Go Leafs Go...and happy gambling

Username: @DrStrange

My most preferred way : Play Chess online with real players. 

That helps me to concentrate and stay away from frustration. It works wonders for me. 

It's all about mental strength.  More you prepared,  better your result. I m ready to go 😁

Stake username:  PAYI 

Guest dzzo

watched some random "losing big" titled slot videos on youtube to re-experience the taste of losing money to find a relief on this stressed break.

In the same time, I was constantly trying to access to stake to see whether the maintenance is completed or not.

username:fratdnz

Really???... do you wanna know how we feel... The Urged the bloodlust of wanting to stakes to play have fun and top of all the we all want to be winners...

I Exitement cause ate the back of my head im anxious or rather eager to try my strategic settings plan for KENO DICE and MINES.. hahaha

A mixture of emotions excitement, worries, to see your loose proof strategic settings put to work and if it will work the way i picture it Greed comes out from with in..

the agony, pain and Insanity of waiting... the longest waiting time ever..

So from this day fourth I stakers/hi rollers will voice out loudly to Stake that if youll do your downtime again STAKE in such a crucial time like this.....Please STAKE it should always be associated with a WAITIME BONUS EMAIL..

Atleast give us something we can look forward to okay.. 

And when this tragic situation was finaly over.. I fought bravely and found myself sinking on despair injust 5 minutes I lost the batle... sad really.. and yet i still gain.. I gain friends and brothers and even strangers who are really willing give to lend and to support a  Rain showered me and I was overwhelmed of left and right tips tips was everywhere on the chatrooms.. At that moment i smiled and felt like i will never loose again..

Thankyou STAKE  and GOODLUCK TO ALL

end...

GHAELRAVEN(",) 

• JovanR locked this topic
  • JovanR unlocked and locked this topic