HussiG

Biggest win in roulette?

Featured Comment

IRL justo 20 bucks lol                                                                                                                            

In stake 0.036 lol                                                                                                                                                                

19 minutes ago, roulettemath said:

Roulette is not about your lucky number its about mathematics 

Why can you say gambling is mathematics? ( exp: I roll 3 times and result is number : 0 three times :S)

On 8/11/2017 at 10:50 PM, HussiG said:

I am just curious, so what's your biggest win in roulette? In real life and in stake!

my biggest advantage at Roulette when I picked 17 in Roulette and it turned out to be true. I bet 10K satoshi. and get 360K total satoshi. no more than that :D 

I just bet on black or red. I can't ever know what number is going to hit. My biggest winning that I remember is 100k satoshi in roulette by betting black (2x multi). 

in one bet i can say about ,06 in btc.. then on ltc 1.2 on bch 1.4.. recently 1.04 on my fave number 26.. 2mil i think was the bet.. in total i can leave about well over 1 bch and about .4 on btc.. couple days ago wd 2 bch just playing roulette for about 1 hour..getting on the  HR betting 400k on one number .14 payout.. that will start off the chain reaction for the following hour.

I have not played roulette here at Stake to many times but my biggest win I have had ever was at another site and it was .06btc in one bet.

29 is my all time lucky number.  Here in Stake I have hit that twice, I`m not a big roulette fan, and my bets are low.  Once in a while I play just to be sure to play all the games.  Good luck.