Dogecoin is the future <3

fourPfive2

Featured Comment

Some of you may know that recently , Elon Musk has been answering questions about crypto and doge and he thinks that Doge has a very huge potential to be apart of the big guys. Now , what I am hoping for it that this Saturday 8:30 PM PT at the SLN, he will be talking about it and maybe as well implement it to Tesla to buy from the website with. Right now , doge has reached a new high price of 0.73 , whoever bought doge or wants buy doge , I suggest you do so and hold , because after the show it will skyrocket as it always doge whenever he tweets about it.

P.S. : I got 1.5k Doge , to the moooooon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, fourPfive2 said:

Some of you may know that recently , Elon Musk has been answering questions about crypto and doge and he thinks that Doge has a very huge potential to be apart of the big guys. Now , what I am hoping for it that this Saturday 8:30 PM PT at the SLN, he will be talking about it and maybe as well implement it to Tesla to buy from the website with. Right now , doge has reached a new high price of 0.73 , whoever bought doge or wants buy doge , I suggest you do so and hold , because after the show it will skyrocket as it always doge whenever he tweets about it.

P.S. : I got 1.5k Doge , to the moooooon!

We now, Elon just playing victim with their fans to get all profit from us. its really not good to follow him.

We must know, why Dogecoin will be good in the future, whats the project?

13 minutes ago, e_abrams said:

Do you think it will rally again?

Definitely, whatever goes down will go up and vice versa. 

If you have funds available, it wont hurt to save a few doges.

But then there does exist a scenario of the coin itself vanishing, but because of acceptance of Doge at multiple locations, it wont happen so easily.