Would you rather know when you die, or how you'll die?

Baconator

Featured Comment

I've been thinking a lot about life lately and one question that comes to my mind is "I wonder if I'll know when I'll die" so that being said it had me thinking for a while on if I'd rather know how I'll pass or if I'd want to know when it will happen? What's your opinion would you rather know when or how you'll die 

Hi there,

Funny and uncommon question !  I hesitate bc knowing either of it could be helpfull. If you know you should die in plane crash, you would avoid to take any plane for the rest of your life. So knowing when or how would give us some power over death in a certain way.

But if I'd acknowledge that i should die after long suffering decease, i don't think i could bare it and after first sign of illness like cancer i would kill myself. 

Knowing when seems to be the best, bc it could help you enjoy life even more. We should all cherish life and live like it was our last day on earth every single day, but that's not what we do for most of us. Maybe knowing exactly the day of our death would help to set the priorities better. 

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.