Rains...

Featured Comment

I think Stake should raise the minimum to receive rain .... there are people who do the minimum and then just spam .... come on .... is what I see ...

It seems silly to me...in my opinion ,they better eliminate the rains
I know that many people will not agree, but I want to see the opinion of each one in this post. Ty en gl to all.

Even if they raise again people will still wagered and spam but if you say to make it more higher that a regular or below average staker couldnt get it just you chat the one who rain and say just tip it to you. Remember they rain so that they can share and help staker. If you think its an unfair system that you think because you wagered more than them you should get it than them. Maybe try spam hard.

It's already been proven people will spam even if they aren't rain eligible. Once chat starts moving fast, people use that as an opportunity to say and do things they usually wouldn't. So it's pointless to raise the rain limits.

4 hours ago, Takezo Kensei said:

It's already been proven people will spam even if they aren't rain eligible. Once chat starts moving fast, people use that as an opportunity to say and do things they usually wouldn't. So it's pointless to raise the rain limits.

The problem is people are using rain to cause spam by raining a few cents to 25 people over and over and over.  It makes it impossible to carry on a conversation.  

1 minute ago, dupeddonk said:

The problem is people are using rain to cause spam by raining a few cents to 25 people over and over and over.  It makes it impossible to carry on a conversation.  

He's not talking about giving rain. He specifically said "receiving" it. 

Now, I personally agree to stop the dust rains...but then admins wouldn't be able to rain 8 cents to 25 people...so that's not gonna happen. 

Just now, Takezo Kensei said:

He's not talking about giving rain. He specifically said "receiving" it. 

Now, I personally agree to stop the dust rains...but then admins wouldn't be able to rain 8 cents to 25 people...so that's not gonna happen. 

Ahh oops.  Agree with everything.

I totally disagree, it is enough to have to spend 2000 dollars a week, not just anyone.

I would prefer, an exclusive channel for some.

Not all people can afford to bet 2000 dollars a week,

and you also want to tell them when they have normal conversations, it has been perfectly seen that they are not spam,

and those who spam are penalized.

You already repeated that three times on the channel, when people were chatting.

you don't participate in chat much, but you can't pretend that other people don't.

You complain about a channel, in which there are not many, it is not the English channel, in this channel there is hardly any spam, only the typical, greetings, and little else.

We have a MOD that works and keeps the channel running smoothly.

I 100% agree, I think they should raise it to maybe 5k or at least require a deposit made in some period of time maybe 30 days or something... I'm not saying it should be impossible for those that dont wager much, maybe there could be like and either/or type criteria. I'm not sure how specific the bot can be commanded, I don't know maybe like "5k wagered in the last 7 days OR negative profit over 200 in the last 7 days OR deposits of $50+" ,, again, I'm sure that'd likely be too much for the bot to handle, I'm just brainstorming :P 

5 minutes ago, sleepyW said:

I 100% agree, I think they should raise it to maybe 5k or at least require a deposit made in some period of time maybe 30 days or something... I'm not saying it should be impossible for those that dont wager much, maybe there could be like and either/or type criteria. I'm not sure how specific the bot can be commanded, I don't know maybe like "5k wagered in the last 7 days OR negative profit over 200 in the last 7 days OR deposits of $50+" ,, again, I'm sure that'd likely be too much for the bot to handle, I'm just brainstorming :P 

Well, I would remove all the weekly, monthly bonuses, of all the VIP levels,

Does it seem like 2000 dollars, double that in first?
 what is here is much classist.

25 minutes ago, ProluFP said:

I think it's fine where it is,

might be abit of spam but it still avoids the spammers that don't even wager 1$ in a week and just sits in chat waiting.

It is not a dollar, it is 2000 dollars, it is not little, and for many it is a great effort.

also this person talks about a channel, in which there is no spam, and everything is correct, it is not the English chat and its reading and writing speed.

I remind you all that this conversation, which the author of the thread exposes, is not focused on the English channel, and was motivated by a loss in the game, in which I charge against the people of the chat channel,

Chat channel that has nothing to do with English chat and its speed.

6 minutes ago, Adri3000 said:

It is not a dollar, it is 2000 dollars, it is not little, and for many it is a great effort.

also this person talks about a channel, in which there is no spam, and everything is correct, it is not the English chat and its reading and writing speed.

I know it's not a dollar , figure of speech, what I meant was 2k is already a lot. 

there are a lot of players or people who just makes accounts on other sites and sits in chat just waiting for free money.

2k is decent enough.