Stake Originals Blackjack Rigged?

Featured Comment

16 minutes ago, fredo386 said:

Forget the RTP displayed as i'm surprised no one already noticed that with the rakeback/weekly/monthly and such if stake originals rtp was really that high we could just sit play all year long breaking even on dice or profiting on BJ while in reality we get hammered everytime.

RTP on dice is 99%, this is provable because it's provably fair.

Weekly boost is $1 per $1,000 bet, which is 0.1%

Monthly is about the same, another 0.1%

Reloads are worth ~0.1% (more for players that lost, less for those that won)

Level up bonuses are worth ~0.1%

Then there's the pre and post monthlies, I'll be very generous and say they're worth another 0.1% (probably closer to 0.025%)

Those take up about half of dices 1% house edge.  The rest of the promos and affiliate payments add another couple tenths of a percent.

In the end, I would estimate the house edge on dice is around 0.3% when you include promos, which sounds small, but it's there, and it's in stakes favor.  

To be provably fair stake would have to send their seed/hash whatever name that is to a third party that would keep it secret and prevent stake from changing it after the bet. It allows them to alter the results of games and then put a seed that shows the result is fine. So without a safe third party to keep the secret and prevent alteration, it's not provably fair. If you want to argue that then you just have no idea what you are talking about like most of the time.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, fredo386 said:

To be provably fair stake would have to send their seed/hash whatever name that is to a third party that would keep it secret and prevent stake from changing it after the bet. It allows them to alter the results of games and then put a seed that shows the result is fine. So without a safe third party to keep the secret and prevent alteration, it's not provably fair. If you want to argue that then you just have no idea what you are talking about like most of the time.

Before the player sets their seed, the hash of the server seed is given to the player.

When the server seed is revealed, you can verify that they didn't change it by hashing it and comparing it to the hash that you saw before setting the seed.

If stake were to change the server seed after the player seed was set, it wouldn't match the hash that was provided to the player before they set their seed.

This is probably the most important concept to understand why provably fair is actually provably fair.

Edited by dupeddonk

Blackjack is hard to say is "Rigged". It's one of those games where things can depend on player input, so people will assume that even though they are playing "perfect play" (which is where the 0.57% edge comes from), they HAVE to win sooner than later. That is not the case .

The case is that, over an inumerable bet(s) amount, the player will end up with approximately 99.43% of their starting balance. This does not  take into account "strategies" other than perfect play, which is the OPTIMAL strategy to win.

Sure, sometimes playing "by the book" might not work out or even would have been better to play against, but in the long run, it will save you money and see better returns than doing weird shit like standing on 13v10 or doubling 9vA.

1 hour ago, jerrahmaya said:

I dont know rigged or not but in my games dealer gets first card 10 almost always like 8/10 hands he will have 10 start card

Hard to beat that and win

Yes I have noticed that too. It’s literally like 7/10 or 8/10 hands that the dealer is showing a ten. 

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah, so another unbelievable run of 8 wins 30 losses, within that a 1 win 13 loss beauty, and a 10 game losing streak to get the fuck you party started.  “Provably fair” my ass.  Dealer BJ 4 out of 30 hands.  Double down losses on 5 out of the 30 losses where dealer pulls miracle 20 or 21 and NO player wins on any double downs or splits.

Like I have said on this forum previously.  The card sequences are preset to kill the player on the most important hands for the player in BJ…the double down and split opportunities.  Where the F does dealer ALWAYS pull a 21 when the player doubles down?  See image for the typical double down result…meanwhile the player gets a measly little 12-16 after doubling down?

If you end up losing over 75% of these opportunities, there is no chance in hell.  To top that off, losing a double down typically starts off a long losing streak.  It’s uncanny how many times this exact sequence has played out over and over and over again…

006EFC33-314F-4E87-AE09-857D5B1A17B9.png

Edited by henrycw

im going to give my 2 cents in to the blackjack   game  number one i do not like the fact its an infinite  number of cards.    meaning  you can get 7 ace of spades showing in the same hand which is utter BS... second when the player busts before the dealer  flips the card THAT dealer card remains hidden or  turned  face down  i personally  like every BJ game ive played see the dealers hand flipped upright to show all the cards in PLAY  for that hand.  stake is the ONLY site that keeps the dealers hands   hidden after the hand is complete.   i busted that hand to prove a point in the screenshot   first hand i went all in dealer had blackjack lol go figure :P

Screenshot_24.png

10 hours ago, ausm said:

A study from MIT about provable fairness.

Do you own research before you make a comment on whether something is rigged or not rigged without any backings.

https://courses.csail.mit.edu/6.857/2019/project/2-Cen-Fang-Jaba.pdf

Ha holy shit your the only other person i've seen that''s also found this... I still think there's more research to be held.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't risk in this situation. The chance that you will get a higher card is enormous. This is why I don't really like play blackjack. You need to think about a lot of things during the game. This is why I like playing slots. Usually, I make a ten-dollar slot deposit and try my luck. There is a day when I can even win something, but usually, I stop when I have a small plus on the deposit, or even at the same sum of money. I don't really like risking my money. I get pleasure from eh pleasure of playing the game.

https://cisdetroit.org/

Edited by melaniepip