KYC because "Suspicious" account - RIDICULOUS

Mystik

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I have been gambling on Stake for two months now. I'm upto silver vip and I'd say I'm fairly active in the chat and whatnot.

Last night I placed $50 on Eddies 100% risk free bet, spoke to support about an unrelated issue and then I logged off. I slept for 7 hours, eddies bet lost and I just logged in to find my account has been marked suspicious and I need to verify for my "safety" (I already have 2fa so...)

I just don't understand how my account has been suspicious when It was fine when I was last was on, and since then I haven't been online? How could it possibly be suspicious if my account wasn't online? 

I've been here for two months with the same ip, the only thing that changed in the last 7 hours is that eddies 100% bet lost and now I'm suspicious and need to verify? 

Now THAT seems SUSPICIOUS...

UPDATE: After going back and forth for an hour with live support I was finally able to get them to confirm that I will still receive the refund because it was placed before my account got suspended. Still no reasoning for my suspension.

I'm still eligible for the promotion and will receive my refund which means I'm not multi-accounting.

So what other reason is there for requesting kyc due to "suspicious"? That's ridiculous...

Edited by Mystik
title updated due to new knowledge from support

First of all, In every other website u have to KYC to even withdraw. In stake, i have deposited hundreds and cashed out hundreds and never had a problem. 
If they suspect ur account of being suspicious  and ask you to sent KYC is all normal and u should just answer with ur identity. First of all, you are chosing to play on stake and u are not being forced and as it is a gambling site, asking for KYC is the least they can do lol ,) and remember gambling is 18+ and if u aren’t that then u shouldn’t even be in this forum! 

2 hours ago, oli001r said:

First of all, In every other website u have to KYC to even withdraw. In stake, i have deposited hundreds and cashed out hundreds and never had a problem. 
If they suspect ur account of being suspicious  and ask you to sent KYC is all normal and u should just answer with ur identity. First of all, you are chosing to play on stake and u are not being forced and as it is a gambling site, asking for KYC is the least they can do lol ,) and remember gambling is 18+ and if u aren’t that then u shouldn’t even be in this forum! 

You don't have to KYC for Roobet? for Gamdom? Stake advertises anonymity, it's a big selling point. 

Not to mention databases in the crypto space are constantly targeted by hackers. Not only do they have your crypto addresses but your other details now too. 

Also, I can still withdraw? I withdrew my refund from Eddies Risk Free Bet after my account has been suspended. Sooo?

1 hour ago, ProluFP said:

Doesn't cost anything to KYC,

actually it can benefit you (better giveaways/no hassle on withdraws).

takes 2 minutes to KYC.

It doesn't take 2 minutes to KYC.

I submitted my documents over 24 hours ago and live support have advised it'd be at least 72 hours because they have severe backlogs??? All the while I can't deposit and bet?

8 minutes ago, Mystik said:

You don't have to KYC for Roobet? for Gamdom? Stake advertises anonymity, it's a big selling point. 

Not to mention databases in the crypto space are constantly targeted by hackers. Not only do they have your crypto addresses but your other details now too. 

Also, I can still withdraw? I withdrew my refund from Eddies Risk Free Bet after my account has been suspended. Sooo?

It doesn't take 2 minutes to KYC.

I submitted my documents over 24 hours ago and live support have advised it'd be at least 72 hours because they have severe backlogs??? All the while I can't deposit and bet?

When I KYC'd it took 5 minutes for it to be confirmed.

As for the other websites you stated (won't advertise) I had to KYC on one of them to withdraw 10k :)

1 hour ago, ProluFP said:

When I KYC'd it took 5 minutes for it to be confirmed.

As for the other websites you stated (won't advertise) I had to KYC on one of them to withdraw 10k :)

I can't speak on withdrawals of that size, but all my withdrawals regardless of what site have never been over $500 so that would never be an issue. I don't deposit much..

You would think I'd get marked as a priority to be verified as I can't even bet or deposit whilst users who have requested a KYC by themselves can. It's a flawed system.

IMG_20210518_233708.jpg

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.