Chatroom ... an entertainment avenue

Featured Comment

How many of you spent most of your time chatting than betting? How do you describe stake chatroom?

As for me , I love to mingle with different kinds of people regardless of ranks in chatroom.  But nowadays,  you can observe a lot of unexpected moments in chat like watching  movies .. sometimes gives Action  (spam) especially when someone flooding the room(rain).  Romance as we have real life couples in chat . But most of the time Drama (Ranting,fighting, crying, begging). Sometimes chatroom seems like a "for adults only"  with sensitive topic .. well we are all 18+ but who knows some are just pretending but still a minor . 

Sometimes chatroom is like fresh market..where you can see "trading" indirectly. 

But honestly,  I love stake community.. chatroom been part of my daily activities. 😊

Posted (edited)

yup but also sometimes its irritating to see spam message just like gg,gl,wp, and many more but also i very like stake chatroom becauze you can talk to anybody and making friends 😍and it can relieve yout your stress when talking fanny with somebody😊somebody😊

-Allenzkie21

Edited by Allenzkie21

Wayback before being on chat was fun. But not until i got ( i dunno ) somehow discriminated. But all in all being on chatroom is good. Find a lots of people with different attitude. Making friends maybe enemies (not on my vocabulary though) 😅.

But still I'm very thankful i found a lot of friends from stake chatroom. And that's more important. 😁

Spread LOVE not HATE.

- mitchaii

Posted (edited)

since april i still stuck at chat room more than betting cuz shit lose everyday and just make active chat for some chance to get rain and most of rain that i got are dust or rain spam it will be better if ppl who rained not makeing rain spam and dust rain cuz most of dust that useless and feel disgust with that wage 2k and should think ppl who wage 2k use dust for ? yes it will be return to stake always see that so if ppl who make dust rain in chat i want to say it useless and not make u looking good but it make u looking noob and make a disturb for ppl who bet big size with lag problem so stop it to making ur look better dont spam rain and to disturb ppl bet big pls!! and i not bet big but even small amount o my bet it have value for me thank you for understand 

tae40127

Edited by tae40127

Posted (edited)

Lots of different countrys friends meets here and i love chat with them and another rains is random already set the rule ,if 2k wegar then ur eligible for rains so all are good ,enjoy stake

caveman01

Edited by caveman2528

Loved to chat before... I gained a lot of friends... And from chatting ive known you my dear generous friend @ubbey04....

Found the best TRUE FRIEND... And sadly found the WORST FRIEND EVER 🤣...

Anyways... STAKE is the best site for me to play with..🥰🥰🥰

Louellalang😘🥰

Posted (edited)

Stay in chat to greet friends and new friends.If eligible in rains also to catch it and share it to all. Sharing and caring is lots of fun :) Goodluck Stakers More Wins to US :)

-MaxWayne07

Edited by Wayne07

Posted (edited)

definitely during the 14 days of mute (2 more days left) I miss being able to chat and chat with other Stake players, of course I deserved the exclusion and am aware of it, so now when I return to the chat I will try to be romantic good and friendly sebo 🥰😇

Seboafc

Edited by seboafc

I usually turn off the chat box when i am having a good time playing and when i am winning. Because when i am winning i dont want to recieve any rain from anyone because i believe when other coins will mix to my coins the result is bad😂 Sometimes i started losing. I believe that some coins will bring good luck and some brings bad luck 😄😄😄😄😄

Username : Erving8888

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ernio said:

I only stay in chatroom if i have Balance and eligible for the rain to be honest 😂

- ernio

same xd but sometimes i stay because i like talking to people i know and sharing story of how we lose our money hahahaha

Kiziah

Edited by Joepinoy

Posted (edited)

Well chat and I have a love hate relationship so to speak 😀

but I have spent time in there when not betting.. And 💯correct abougg ty the Romances and drama ❤️
I personally sometimes go into chat to see one amazing positively most genuine person when I need my vibe brightened back up . Ubbey you really make chat a lovely place to come into.. Your greetings and the thought and love you put into each individual person is such a delight.

❤️❤️Loveme2020❤️❤️

Edited by Loveme2020

Frankly speaking i love stale chatroom when I see someone whom I hate, scammer like Sta*****ker coming to chat is a real fun. 

Sarcastically stating him without letting mod knows, i m referring one particular guy makes was all fun.

People like @ubbey04 @sleepyW  @Angel173 makes chat loving 😍🥰

People like @pratikbaba @Doge4me @ThugStream makes stake chat a funnier place 🤣😅

and People like scammers spammers makes chat so energetic that I can't stop myself from being a part of such, and fight with them 🤪😉..

Overall i have some pretty awesome memory with stake chat the best place to chat in. 😊

I just stay now in chatroom when I feel that I wanted to chat, because real talk, there are some (fc) when they see me, they pm beg asap. That's why I started to play on silent mode. 

Wilhelm29

I chat mostly in ph just for the fun of it. Say Hi to my friend(s) , throw some jokes, but usually i just read messages , watch the drama unfold and see some action in between. 

Tagay!

Azes34