How often do you guys get tilted and what is the game that often gets

Featured Comment

Whats the game that usually gets you tilted even though you just start betting for fun?

Mine is san quentin and Gems bonanza. Some times madam destiny.

Madam I did 26 bonus buys once averaging 80$ all paid *%&###. Lol

any game that are giving me a suprise big win hit will surely tilt me and sometimes jump up from my chair, got that feeling of excitement, joy and achievement. But when losing I keep on hitting the mouse hard on the table aside tilting the monitor of my PC when I am playing Plinko. Wanting the ball to go on both far corner of the screen those huge multiplier, but to my dismay it always go to the middle hehe. 

Mines, it gets me to triggered sometimes, especially when it shows me the pattern I was playing to try to hit like 200 bets and never could.  Then I decide to change it up a little bit and within 1 to 2 bets, there is the pattern i was originally trying to get to hit...it has happened so many times it makes me sick.  It's why I can't play on my phone anymore..I will eventually end up shattering it against the wall.  I just know it it for sure, but everything else doesn't hardly phase me all when i lose, even for my entire bank roll, or really longs strings of loss.  Just that damn mines game.