wilbur

Stake Appreciation

Featured Comment

What i really like about stake is the HUD or the interface of every game :)

user friendly, easy to understand, instruction are there and tadaa you can play already

my niece really love it. i let her play all the time and she enjoys it that much she said "Kuya is this y8?" haha she loves the mini games of y8 so much and im happy that even a kid can play it

On 1/8/2018 at 10:35 AM, wilbur said:

user friendly, easy to understand, instruction are there and tadaa you can play already

my niece really love it. i let her play all the time and she enjoys it that much she said "Kuya is this y8?" haha she loves the mini games of y8 so much and im happy that even a kid can play it

Willy don't let the kid be addicted to stake lol. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, wilbur said:

they dont know it's gambling haha they love playing plinko :D

with zero bet for sure😀,,my son does too when im home he aplayed plinko i let him play with 1 sat bet😀he loves watching the ball in slow motion as it is on android😊. so kids can play stake but obcourse parental guidance is advice.👨

On 1/8/2018 at 8:05 AM, wilbur said:

Don't let the kid to chat.. If she says i'm below 18.. The story ends... 

I would like to commend the support and mods for their great effort in insuring that all is in place. Thank you for helping us in all possible ways that you can. 

To stake family and community that keeps the chat alive and keeping us entertained most of the time. 😄 

thank you and we may continue to spread joys to each and everyone 😁

More wins!Aja😂 Stake all the way!

Note:please send me a bonus😃🤣