Let's Talk About ..... Addiction

ubbey04

Featured Comment

Guest MaxWayne07

I'm addicted to mouth watering Rocky Road Ice Cream to lessen my stress 

I m addicted to horror movies , and till the time I started watching horror movies to now , thers no week I have not watched any horror movie.

I have preety nice collection of horror movies if u guys want a suggestion there I m for ..😉😉

15 minutes ago, ubbey04 said:

What a descriptive comments about naughtiness from the most naughty prof in town 😳 

Not just in a town,  I guess u cant find such naughtiness in the whole universe. 😅😅

Uhhh where to start.... Opiates, Barbituates, Benzos, Stimulants, Cannabis,  Tobacco. I'm also very favorable of hallucinogens (Mainly mushrooms [ azurescens and cyanescens preferrably ] and DMT )  but wouldn't call that an addiction, more of a once or twice a year occasional pleasure. && no this is not a troll, you could say that I'm in a constant war with addiction... & a lot of the time it's a losing battle.

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2021 at 11:03 PM, KarmaCrew said:

Uhhh where to start.... Opiates, Barbituates, Benzos, Stimulants, Cannabis,  Tobacco. I'm also very favorable of hallucinogens (Mainly mushrooms [ azurescens and cyanescens preferrably ] and DMT )  but wouldn't call that an addiction, more of a once or twice a year occasional pleasure. && no this is not a troll, you could say that I'm in a constant war with addiction... & a lot of the time it's a losing battle.

Talking about addiction I'm addicted towards https://banksy-store.com/ banksy canvas art for sale, I love each part of a painting i have them all around my room plus provide me with some good suggestions.

Edited by emmawatson091

hi aaaaAAAAllll!!! 

Sorry iam new year since 2017 I think. Iam not possably sure if I can say anything bad about stake except for sexyCrypto. I think it sucks being soo passively sexy all the thyme. Soo This goes out for each and everyone that come to know stake if you are scared of getting stucked in a thrill well then Iam sorry assoon as you claim your first 10 minute reloadio then what ever your Previous live held< its in the Past.> welcome to the monyCoaster. 

ps: I Have atleast made a bet once in a week ever since. that would be Cool to Know that.

I think I also suck for never being a typo-ist in all the Chat and even in Forum.  I always thought Typring and add serveing is lame. hunting had a bigger thrill.
back to my ps. My biggest hit ever here were much recently aswell as my deposit and withdrawel.

\HappyDayz Stakers. Get Smarter with Every Bet.

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.