How u grind Reload ? đŸ”«

Featured Comment

Hi guys im gabp99, 

Maybe some of u can know me in stake English chat. Im a plat 3 users and like all the plat 2+ i get a reload.

Reloads are like bullets, and I decided to maximize the amount of money claiming 10min reloads.

The difficult part about reload is flip that into something decent to start play. 
I always fail doin that so maybe someone have some advice or experience to share with me/us.

Thanks to all and cya on stake.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:50 AM, hhhh32 said:

i claim reloads, then i go limbo 10x or 100x then i have something decent to play  with.

I do the same thing but usually between 3 to 7x with delayed martingale

• 3 weeks later...

Jha best  thing  to do is collect  atleast  half a days worth    or  what ever you manage  to grab  per day    and play  it the next  day whilst     collect that day's coin and faulting it away    and  don't  use it as much  whilst   reload  are  active just  my thing   can't get something   as gift and trai getting  the biggest   wins also  one same   day .. the game  feel like donation box  on reload  time for me personally   just can't get  it moving   ... 

Jha best  thing  to do is collect  atleast  half a days worth    or  what ever you manage  to grab  per day    and play  it the next  day whilst     collect that day's coin and faulting it away    and  don't  use it as much  whilst   reload  are  active just  my thing   can't get something   as gift and trai getting  the biggest   wins also  one same   day .. the game  feel like donation box  on reload  time for me personally   just can't get  it moving   ... o yeah plinko the bome  lol  😆