Best crypto to use

Featured Comment

At the moment it's EOS for me, it actually is fast and cheap. I mean it's actually fast, not just an improvement on BTC transaction speed. 

Although I'll probably change to ADA when we can use it here. 😅😜

XRP for me. Cryptocurrency is developing quite rapidly now and will soon overtake quite famous companies. Perhaps someone will disagree with me and be a fool. But cryptocurrency is the future on which everything will be built. That's why I recently purchased more bitcoins here https://uphold.com/en/assets/crypto/buy-xrp to get as much money as possible in the future. I saw people start buying it up, and it gave me even more confidence. My friends told me that at this rate, I would become a bitcoin tycoon. Which is quite funny, right?

Edited by Daskwer

Usually LTC, but it really depends on where your sending from. Some places try to cut gas as much as possible and lead to longer deposit times. Even different wallets can do that, if I send LTC from my ledger it shows pending instantly and confirms in usually 5 minutes, when I send from safepal it takes 15-20 minutes, and if I purchase new LTC from a site in Canada and send it, it can take up to an hour.

Of course, it is bitcoin, but if we are taking altcoins, then it would probably be ethereum or xrp. I honestly prefer bitcoin, and I’ve been trading bitcoin for three years now. the only thing I hate is that everything is really unstable and unpredictable. Sometimes I have a feeling as if I’m gambling. I had my ups and downs, but lately, I’ve been too anxious about my tradings and the strategies that I use. I really had to change something to profit again. The best decision that I have ever made to increase my overall income was the bitcoin scalping trading strategy https://bitscalp.io/ . This strategy helped me profit a lot of money. I would love to recommend it to everyone who is seeking for a new strategy.

Edited by annakingo