DISCUSSION VIP Treatments: Reload & VIP Host

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Dear folks, 

I am just Plat 1 VIP and made my way half to Plat 2, but the new rules provided by STAKE are hitting my motivation hard to further try to wager (and deposit) with STAKE.

Please proof me that I am wrong, I am happy to understand the restrictions and Underlying mechanisms but I was aiming for PLAT 2 with the knowledge to get a permanent reload and a VIP Host.

Thanks for your efforts in the discussion, please keep tone and stay as neutral as you can. 

EDIT: https://stake.com/vip-club

New VIP setting is (as I understand): Permanent reload moved to PLAT 3 as well as VIP HOST moved to PLAT 3 

BR  

Edited by realbaaam
adding info

Posted (edited)

I also think it is by no means ok that it WILL be set one level higher again. because it has already been raised ... stake is getting worse and worse ..
that would be a reason for me not to stay with stake any more, because i have better offers on other sites !!

but what really sucks about stake is that you don't even give you any information beforehand ... they just changed that ... without telling anyone

I hope that someone in charge reads this and comes up with something !! I paid a lot of money to reach plat 1 or 2 because of the reloads.
you have done an evaluation with it ...
and then when you are close to it ... you change it .. without words ..

Edited by voerde

It’s only logical though as more and more players go up in the ranks. There are only so many VIP Host, and permanent reloads require your host to redo them every two weeks which is a manual process, not automatic. I better get my ass in gear and get to level 4 before it goes up again haha!

842AFDF5-8058-468A-BF34-40DBE93AC797.thumb.jpeg.ab0604f80ef514952779066606326798.jpeg

The worse part about it is zero announcement. They could have said you have 2 weeks to hit Plat 2 to enable your VIP host before we move it to Plat 3 and instead they just did it without any sort of acknowledgment at all. I'm also Plat 1 and moving the wager requirement to 1,000,000 vs 500,000 makes me just want to quit. 

10 minutes ago, enivas said:

The worse part about it is zero announcement. They could have said you have 2 weeks to hit Plat 2 to enable your VIP host before we move it to Plat 3 and instead they just did it without any sort of acknowledgment at all. I'm also Plat 1 and moving the wager requirement to 1,000,000 vs 500,000 makes me just want to quit. 

Valid point, I would have rushed for PLAT 2 :D

I personally think it's a change for the better. 

Tired of reading all this shit 'stake is getting worse by the day.. Blah.. Blah..' 

No, put your big boy hat on and think about it. Stake is a business.. A VIP host, sorry to say, should be for the top % of the players.. Therefore as more players up the ranks, so to the hosts. 

Personally, I hit the level where I get my host.. Brilliant.. Do I want my host to have hundreds and hundreds of players to look after? Fuck no.. I want my host to be able to provide assistance when I need it, and give me.. The VIP experience.

If a player was already plat 2 and had a host, and the host was removed due to the changes.. But would be unfair. If a player had not reached the level to attain a host, and the level moved up.. Unlucky, but that's life. 

If I'm saving for a house, and the house goes up in price just before I have enough.. I don't stamp my feet and shout 'the housing market is getting shitter by the day.. Unfair'.. I just say 'ah shit, I need to save more now' 

1 hour ago, Dave1280 said:

Tired of reading all this shit 'stake is getting worse by the day.. Blah.. Blah..' 

No, put your big boy hat on and think about it. Stake is a business.. A VIP host, sorry to say, should be for the top % of the players.. Therefore as more players up the ranks, so to the hosts. 

Personally, I hit the level where I get my host.. Brilliant.. Do I want my host to have hundreds and hundreds of players to look after? Fuck no.. I want my host to be able to provide assistance when I need it, and give me.. The VIP experience.

If a player was already plat 2 and had a host, and the host was removed due to the changes.. But would be unfair. If a player had not reached the level to attain a host, and the level moved up.. Unlucky, but that's life. 

If I'm saving for a house, and the house goes up in price just before I have enough.. I don't stamp my feet and shout 'the housing market is getting shitter by the day.. Unfair'.. I just say 'ah shit, I need to save more now' 

Comparing it to the housing market is insane. The housing market isn't an individual business that has customers to care about. Making these changes without announcement brings up trust issues with your customer which the housing market does not have.

2 hours ago, Dave1280 said:

Yeah, but if you lets say had the short term goal to reach the Plat 2 benefits, it seems for me really rough to change it without further notice. I know houserules are house rules and players have no rights to demand the benefits stake generously is already giving out each week/month. Just saying I was really disappointed when I noticed the change today.

3 hours ago, enivas said:

Comparing it to the housing market is insane. The housing market isn't an individual business that has customers to care about. Making these changes without announcement brings up trust issues with your customer which the housing market does not have.

Don't focus on the housing market man, I could have used any individual business item.. 

A car

A pair of shoes

An item from any 'individual business', whatever one desires that a business puts up in price. 

You get the idea.. If not I'll pick an item from a specific individual business if you really need an example that isn't 'insane' 

2 hours ago, realbaaam said:

Yeah, but if you lets say had the short term goal to reach the Plat 2 benefits, it seems for me really rough to change it without further notice. I know houserules are house rules and players have no rights to demand the benefits stake generously is already giving out each week/month. Just saying I was really disappointed when I noticed the change today.

I totally get how it could be disappointing. I mean, if suddenly there was an extra Platinum level put in, before you could reach diamond.. I'd be pissed, but I'd understand why they felt the need to do so. 

I do agree, that the communication was really poor.. As in nonexistent.. Regarding this change. That should have been much better, especially to those that it would have the biggest impact on. 

1 hour ago, Dave1280 said:

Don't focus on the housing market man, I could have used any individual business item.. 

A car

A pair of shoes

An item from any 'individual business', whatever one desires that a business puts up in price. 

You get the idea.. If not I'll pick an item from a specific individual business if you really need an example that isn't 'insane' 

I totally get how it could be disappointing. I mean, if suddenly there was an extra Platinum level put in, before you could reach diamond.. I'd be pissed, but I'd understand why they felt the need to do so. 

I do agree, that the communication was really poor.. As in nonexistent.. Regarding this change. That should have been much better, especially to those that it would have the biggest impact on. 

Okay a car for example. There are competitors and when the price of a car gets raised or extras get taken out of the car that would usually be there and there is zero communication from the car company about it you would be an unhappy customer and may bring your business somewhere else. I actually don't have a big problem with raising requirements. I have an issue with not being upfront about it or giving people an opportunity to complete the levels prior to raising them. It seems like they did it overnight and stealthily to hope people wouldn't notice and it wouldn't adversely hit their deposits.

I think the best way is this new rules being apllied only for new users, that new rules affect me either to wager , deposit and gambling on stake btw, i understand by one side but i dont agree, due the fact that a lot old players was trying to grind your vip lvl for a lot of time and the rules are changing constantly rn.

Some people can reach plat 3 in a single day, but what about who cant do that and is trying to get high vip levels for months or years?

not fair thinking this way

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, torVicYT said:

I think the best way is this new rules being apllied only for new users, that new rules affect me either to wager , deposit and gambling on stake btw, i understand by one side but i dont agree, due the fact that a lot old players was trying to grind your vip lvl for a lot of time and the rules are changing constantly rn.

Some people can reach plat 3 in a single day, but what about who cant do that and is trying to get high vip levels for months or years?

not fair thinking this way

This would make sense too. If they announced that anyone that signs up from this date on would have these changes. It just seems scummy to do it the way they did.

Edited by enivas

even if it doesnt hit me, i can understand people get mad at you when you suddenly come around with significant changes without any anouncment. what happens next? nobody knows because of missing infos :v

As its been mentioned a few times, I believe that they pretty much have to adapt with the growing amount of users each and every day.  Problem is people are signing up and getting to platinum 1 in a week some a couple days even and the more players on the site the harder it is for the VIP hosts to manage.  I agree it should be more of an exclusive thing that you strive to achieve but coming from a plat 4 (1.6% to P5 lol) I definitely think that players who are already platinum 2 and had a VIP host and Daily Reload should be grandfathered under there new rules and keep their status, bonus, etc... 

It is true like every business, it should be special so as long as people are moving up the benchmark to reach has to move too. It is just crazy, that stake mostly move it when I am few days from reaching that level :D Like alwasys guys :D:D