boxizek

How to win big (legit)

Featured Comment

oh!  the old stake.  Numbers never get old, that is nice.  I can try it soon, but I really don`t see why you should keep that pattern for the long run, clearly a busted season is what you are going to get.  I will set three or four different patterns, this one included and I will go and play switching among those patterns.  Keeping same patterns with a bit "red in a row" moment is not a good idea, I rather change patterns that wait for Keno to choose my numbers.  What about keep the pattern but change seed?  Have you tried that?  Good Luck.  

By the way, I am a big Keno Fan.  High / 7 numbers or 10 numbers.... Passion !

hello friends its true this pattern works some time like 20 to 30 roll max after that you lost slowly and after 20 to 30 roll your balance total drained.every pattern safe up to  that extent when bot dont read your pattern after that you start lost step by step. 

hey there buddy.

I mean. I do not think in any way that there is any skill involved in betting... But, however, i do think that you need a positive mind set and also good predictions and that when betting. So, I don't think this strategy would work with everyone... I think it is just pure luck. so yeah, gambling is just pure luck :D

Have a great day and best of luck stakers ❤️

Off topic, so nice to see a picture of old stake. Not that I played much but I remember it from when I first made my original account.

I think strategies are not to be shared as ways of winning big because they don't work for everyone...

why this is reposted? this is from 2018, and even the game interface is different, i dont think number matters on keno, its just a matter of server seed, and your bet, so you need to consider those two things .

Hmm.. vvvvvery old. Maybe try on Classic Keno -- although I have been experimenting with rolling raises incrementally (0% on W) and trying out different patterns across the board to catch as many as possible. :3 I guess I should scour this subforum lol.

Keno is the most random game .why to choose these numbers.??.also keno is a game of replaying.check.in 10 rolls and see what numbers are going around and then CHOOSE.when they change just change them and Replay.

Thats all.how to think there is strategy numbers for.keno huh

Well, that might worked for you while you were lucky or something, it is a cool strategy anyways! I tried a similar one in the past, and I came up green too. I guess everyone has his own strategy which depends on his balance.