Wagering strat to complete the low VIP levels

Featured Comment

So this strategy is strictly for quick wagering, not profit, unless you count the benefits and bonuses a higher vip level brings.

I used this method to go from bronze 48% to silver in under ten minutes. I used it on my wife’s account and went from silver 51% to gold in about 20 minutes.

On my account I lost a total of 24 dollars during the wagering (super lucky) but got 20 dollars in rake, 160 dollar vip bonus, and 12 tickets for the weekly raffle, definitely worth it.

My wife's account I lost 160 during the wagering (more realistic), got 28 dollars in rake and a 110 dollar bonus so I’m upside down on that one but the benefits not yet realized will cover those losses.

so here’s the strat and I’ll add some tips that I learned.

Game: Dice

win chance %98

bankroll minimum for this depends on your goal, are you trying to grind 50% of bronze? 100 bucks should cover it. 50% of silver? 200 is more likely.

I haven’t attempted gold to plat yet because I don’t think it’s that kind of strat, im afraid I’d lose too much for it to be productive.

bet size varied a bit, for me I went with 10-20 dollar bets with a 200 dollar bankroll and and 5-10 with a 100 dollar roll.

here’s the secret to this strategy (I’m not the first I’m sure). With the right amount of luck and attention, this little piece here can make or break this strategy. The setup is using the advanced settings tab as seen in the pictures below. 

create a new strategy with the following settings.

On every x bets change the over/under. In my experience I had some luck with every 4-10 bets any thing lower and you’re risking the double whammy of dice roll hitting above 98 and then below 1 at the exact time yours changes, it happens often. Or you could get lucky and it happens to miss both, luck is definitely required. Any thing more than ten bets before switch is potentially safe but could also be asking for trouble since I see the dice roll either above 98 or below 1 once in about every 10 -20 rolls. 

The trick for me is to pay close attention to the animation and Channel my inner ocd to try and pick out the patterns, if I see what looks to be a shift in the O/U pattern that doesn’t benefit my current o/u setup I stop the auto bet and manually switch it, then restart. On approx 1000 bets I have an average of 8-20 losses with this setup.

Other settings i use but not necessary is the instant setting for speed and a stop loss setting Incase I’m not watching my bankroll or I get sidetracked from real life.

I change the seed if I feel it’s banging the outsides of the number line, and always have my stats up while rolling to see how losses that can at times be missed in the animation.

let me know what you think good or bad.

if it helps you get your bonus you know what to do ;)  any questions?

Kingacehole

925A9717-43C3-4EE2-BAB7-61433703DB15.jpeg

B4589D93-AFBA-431A-BABB-2E8E2982AF95.jpeg

398E43BF-4F2F-4574-B6E2-F54D2A0C3CBD.jpeg

Its a good strat to wager but you got lucky while doing it. If we were to replicate the 50$ offered by reaching silver wouldnt cover the losses

And I advise to lower the bet to get smaller variance

18 hours ago, RalphT said:

Its a good strat to wager but you got lucky while doing it. If we were to replicate the 50$ offered by reaching silver wouldnt cover the losses

And I advise to lower the bet to get smaller variance

I replicated it twice, and I did say in the op that I got lucky while running my guy up to silver, but that alone proves it’s doable. And I got 160 when I reached silver not 50… I got 350 when I reached gold fwiw.

lower bets are absolutely a reasonable change to this strategy but like I said in the title of the post, this strategy was meant for a quick wager, not in any way meant for profiting, though I did run it yesterday for about 10 minutes, wagered about 14k and actually had a profit of 17 dollars using 10 bucks a bet. I meant to snap pictures of the details but I forgot, next time I have a bankroll I’ll run it for a bit and post results.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:34 AM, 4kingacehole said:

It’s true that will work, it would likely take you 2 years to get to plat if you just play slots though 

Nah, if you wager large amounts, like 1000xrp 

10 hours ago, undefined said:

Nah, if you wager large amounts, like 1000xrp 

Fair enough but I’m poor, sooooo, I do the best with what I have, you gotta have money to spend (wager) money. 

couple 1000 xrp bets lost and I’d be homeless.

On 6/9/2021 at 6:00 PM, Teflonron said:

Hey everyone, i feel the dice strat is stressful and boring. What ive found to level me up and to place decently in some races is, wait for it ..........

LOW RISK PLINKO@!*(@!&#(*$&!@$#

I’m on board with plinko low 8, I didn’t give it much of a chance until today but i was pleasantly surprised with one insane (to me) run I had, however i was also very disappointed with a few others. In the first run I had (hardly a run) i started with a 50 dollar balance and it destroyed me in about 20 seconds, 7 wins 19 losses.

Then I changed seeds and wagered through 7,700 dollars in 17 minutes and ended with a profit of 84 dollars. I should add that I started with 50, was betting 5 per ball, and vaulted every time i was up to 100. 

If I ever have another seed like that I’ll just keep it running but like an idiot I moved on once I got my vip bonus, then I reset my seed not thinking about it. it was one of the best wager moments I’ve had here and ripped 300 bucks in the last few hours trying to re create it 🤢🤮

perhaps my wager is too high for my bankroll? Likely, still trying to find the right happy medium but I tried 1 dollar drops up to 5 and could not get results. Either it was a unicorn seed or I’m just on a shit streak of terrible seeds

2 hours ago, 4kingacehole said:

Perhaps my wager is too high for my bankroll? Likely, still trying to find the right happy medium but I tried 1 dollar drops up to 5 and could not get results. Either it was a unicorn seed or I’m just on a shit streak of terrible seeds

If your playing low risk, balance above $30, $5 balls are fine.

if im playing medium risk my wagers are <$1 (Balance $0-$7.50) 

<$1 -1.50 (balance $7.50-$20)

$1-$3 (balance $20-$50)

$1-$4.75 ($50-$100)

$1-$5.00+ ($100-$250)

Up to $10 bucks if my balance around $300

And if I get to $1000 thats when it gets really fun :)

On 6/10/2021 at 5:05 AM, 4kingacehole said:

I replicated it twice, and I did say in the op that I got lucky while running my guy up to silver, but that alone proves it’s doable. And I got 160 when I reached silver not 50… I got 350 when I reached gold fwiw.

lower bets are absolutely a reasonable change to this strategy but like I said in the title of the post, this strategy was meant for a quick wager, not in any way meant for profiting, though I did run it yesterday for about 10 minutes, wagered about 14k and actually had a profit of 17 dollars using 10 bucks a bet. I meant to snap pictures of the details but I forgot, next time I have a bankroll I’ll run it for a bit and post results.

How did you get 160$ on Silver

Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2021 at 1:39 AM, Lord Beerus said:

How did you get 160$ on Silver

I lost a lot… I just got platinum and my bonus was 700 +15 dollar daily reload 

548E02D3-4837-47E8-858C-AA7DAB77373E.png

On 6/15/2021 at 12:54 AM, RONZ0825 said:

Thank you

Did you have some success with it?

On 6/15/2021 at 12:49 AM, Teflonron said:

If your playing low risk, balance above $30, $5 balls are fine.

if im playing medium risk my wagers are <$1 (Balance $0-$7.50) 

<$1 -1.50 (balance $7.50-$20)

$1-$3 (balance $20-$50)

$1-$4.75 ($50-$100)

$1-$5.00+ ($100-$250)

Up to $10 bucks if my balance around $300

And if I get to $1000 thats when it gets really fun :)

Thanks for the info I’ll give it another go next time I get some money in.

Edited by 4kingacehole
Added image

On 6/14/2021 at 11:34 PM, tonka123 said:

I've tried your strat and got so unlucky, lost like 9 bets in the first 40..

Yikes man that sounds like either a bad seed or the over under was just on the wrong end at the worst time…. I had better luck having the over under switch at around 15 bets. I typically can go 2-300 wins before a single loss.

when the bet first starts pay attention to the rolls near each end and once the dice hits earthed below 2 or above 98 stop the autobet. If the roll was a loss for you switch the o/u and the switch it back again so it will have 15 fresh rolls on the side that was just hit. If it was a win swap the o/u so that it’s on the side the dice just hit. I do this and have pretty good results. Of course there is always the possibility of a rank seed. I had a couple runs of 9 losses in the first hundred until I did what I just mentioned. I can confidently say I can run this with 200-1 w/l ratio most the time which still isn’t a profit type of strat but works great for quick wager and the rakeback is always nice. 

my stats will show that the wager is pretty strong 

45A06092-6215-4551-8548-C2D138E5E264.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Kingsley93 said:

Dice

Just need your ten posts huh?😂