Han2x

BTC will go $5000?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Everyday I just notice that the BTC price still going up. From $2300 during my start here in PD and now it reach $3600+. My prediction before August 1 did come true. And I think It will still go up. I'm trying to deposit BTC here soon and will play the only half of it and will not touch the other half. Who will know if the BTC will be up to $5000 until the end of the year it will be a big interest.

Imagine you will put your money here 0.1 BTC is worth $367.965 in the end of the year if it will hit $5000 your money will be more or less $500. Which means you have you're profit more or less $133. But I'm not sure of my calculation but I'm sure there will be interest on your money.

This is just my idea for I don't know some site to invest which I can trust. :$ 

Edited by Han2x

6 hours ago, Han2x said:

Everyday I just notice that the BTC price still going up. From $2300 during my start here in PD and now it reach $3600+. My prediction before August 1 did come true. And I think It will still go up. I'm trying to deposit BTC here soon and will play the only half of it and will not touch the other half. Who will know if the BTC will be up to $5000 until the end of the year it will be a big interest.

Imagine you will put your money here 0.1 BTC is worth $367.965 in the end of the year if it will hit $5000 your money will be more or less $500. Which means you have you're profit more or less $133. But I'm not sure of my calculation but I'm sure there will be interest on your money.

This is just my idea for I don't know some site to invest which I can trust. :$ 

I would not want to buy BTC so expensive( I hope it still will fall in price to$ 2000 then to buy it again